• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Harris is horrible...

Comment

Originally posted by D-Buc
      Al Harris is horrible...
      85 says he's the 2nd best corner in the league so he's gotta be the best in the norris

Comment

Originally posted by sik wit it
        Al Harris is horrible...
        85 says he's the 2nd best corner in the league so he's gotta be the best in the norris
        you know players say things about other players to be nice right? Just like coaches last year when they would be like the Texans, they would say "that was a great team you just beat out there." Yea thats why they went 2-14.

No way in hell is Harris even in the top 10 CBs in the NFL imo.

Comment

Al Harris is horrible...
          and given that chad johnson faced every cornerback in the nfl last year, his opinion is absolutely a GREAT measuring stick to use here.

Comment

Winfield got my vote.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I went with Winfield. I've though Harris and Bly were overrated for a while.
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

I'm gonna say harris but it will soon be vasher or bly.

Comment

Al Harris is horrible...
                  yeah he's just terrible.................care to back that statement up? you can say you don't think he's the best , but to say he's horrible is just stupid.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

As a Lafayette, Louisiana Lafayette native and Ragin Cajun fan forever, I gotta say Charles Tillman.

However, as a football fan in general, Al Harris.

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                      In what way shape or form is Harris overrated? You must mean he underrated.

Comment

Harris, if i recall correctly, only gave up one TD the whole year and shut down CJ85 AANNNNNNDDDDDD STEVE SMITH. You must still be bitter about the packers having the bucs number.

Comment

Al Harris is horrible...
                          He just mad that Harris didnt let his WR get a 100 yards or even a TD.

Comment

Al Harris is horrible...
                            you know players say things about other players to be nice right? Just like coaches last year when they would be like the Texans, they would say "that was a great team you just beat out there." Yea thats why they went 2-14.

No way in hell is Harris even in the top 10 CBs in the NFL imo.
                            How many Packers games did you watch last season? He played very well and even shut down some of the receivers he went up against. Am I saying he is a shutdown corner? No, but he is a good corner, and saying he's horrible is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN
                              Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                              In what way shape or form is Harris overrated? You must mean he underrated.
                              Couldn't be. People always talk about him as a top corner. It'd have to be overrated.
                              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Out of those 8, the most complete corner right now is Antoine Winfield. Provided he cares and is working hard, the best pure cover guy is probably Fred Smoot, although that's debatable, and I did note that he has to be focused. I think a case could be made for Al Harris against Antoine Winfield, but I still like Winfield better.

Talent wise, I'd rank the 4 teams as: Vikings, Bears, Packers, Lions.
                                Fit for scheme wise, I'd rank the 4 teams as: Bears, Vikings, Packers, Lions.

But that's just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information