No announcement yet.

Best Cornerback in the NFC North

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting voting results. 13-12 for Harris. Hmm ... I have to say, I was tempted on Harris there. I just think that Winfield reads situations better, which is why I gave him the edge. But certainly, I can respect a Harris vote, as I nearly went that route.

Comment

Close poll. I voted for Harris.

Comment

Originally posted by sik wit it
        Harris, if i recall correctly, only gave up one TD the whole year and shut down CJ85 AANNNNNNDDDDDD STEVE SMITH. You must still be bitter about the packers having the bucs number.
        umm.....yea ok? The bucs beat the Packers so i dont know what you're talking about. And for future reference use the quote button.

Comment

I said Dre Bly he's a big leader on their defense. He's probably one of the best CB's they have ever had.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

I think it's a tie in my mind. I think Winfield has more overall talent, but I think Harris is one of the hardest working guys in the league. To go from 6th round pick, to outstanding NFL corner, is really quite amazing. Winfield was expected to be what he is today. Not sure who I'd pick first to play for my team....I think I'd lean towards Winfield though, just based on age.

Comment

i say harris or winfield, but i chose harris. only givin up 1 TD i n the NFL is almost un heard of. and to the buccaneer fan not to be singling u out or anything but back ur talk up when u say sumthin and not just "he's horrible".

Comment

Winfield.

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Alshinard.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Buc
                    Harris, if i recall correctly, only gave up one TD the whole year and shut down CJ85 AANNNNNNDDDDDD STEVE SMITH. You must still be bitter about the packers having the bucs number.
                    umm.....yea ok? The bucs beat the Packers so i dont know what you're talking about. And for future reference use the quote button.
                    Well we lost by one point and if our kicker didnt miss his FG we would have won so i wouldnt be talking.

Comment

It's impossible to say which corners shut down which receivers unless you watched and made sure he was actually covering that receiver during the game. I can tell you right now through common sense that Harris didn't hut Steve Smith down. Harris is a RCB. Steve Smith is a flanker. They wouldn't even be lined up on the same side of the field.

Personally, I find it really difficult to vote a RCB as one of the best corners in the game. Right corners are dime a dozen. They play a lot of squat and zone coverage and are often involved in double teams with the free safety. Left corners are the premium corners.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN
                        Originally posted by D-Buc
                        Well we lost by one point and if our kicker didnt miss his FG we would have won so i wouldnt be talking.
                        how do you know you wouldve won? The bucs had the ball last and ran the clock out, griese couldve thrown another TD or caddy couldve ran one in if we were trying to score.

Comment

Antoine Winfield is the third best CB in the game, and guess what, Al Harris ain't top 2. Winfield easily for me. Harris is a good starter, but Packers fan overrate him.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN
                            Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                            I went with Winfield. I've though Harris and Bly were overrated for a while.
                            In what way shape or form is Harris overrated? You must mean he underrated.
                            Because all packers fan swear up and down he is a top 5 corner when he has a hard time cracking a top 15 list.

Comment

Originally posted by filibuster
                              see sig
                              I like Vasher as a special teamer, but I'm not sold on him as a CB, not yet atleast

Comment

Originally posted by KAWICGB
                                Originally posted by filibuster
                                see sig
                                I like Vasher as a special teamer, but I'm not sold on him as a CB, not yet atleast
                                Vasher doesn't have great cover skills but he has awesome ball skills and great football intelligence. He rarely got beat (although he went up against #2 recievers most of the time).

Vasher made the Pro Bowl because of his what, 7 or 8 INT's. He's a playmaking CB. He's not a lock down CB like say DeAngelo Hall.

I voted for Vasher because he's a Bear, but I think it's b/w Harris and Winfield. But if I had to choose, I'd go with Winfield.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information