Best Cornerback in the NFC North

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brodeur
    Outside of Dre Bly's issues with Harrington, he is the best CB in the NFC North when he doesn't have a broken hand. Anybody that says any Bears CB needs to be beaten. And Keith Smith shouldn't even be on this poll.

I'd also like to know how Dre Bly is overrated. He's virtually ignored on this site and no one in the league even bothers to mention him despite the fact that he's been very good for the last few years.
    I would put Bly behind both Antoine Winfield and Al Harris.

Comment

Winfield. this one isn't remotely close.

Comment

Outside of Dre Bly's issues with Harrington, he is the best CB in the NFC North when he doesn't have a broken hand. Anybody that says any Bears CB needs to be beaten. And Keith Smith shouldn't even be on this poll.

I'd also like to know how Dre Bly is overrated. He's virtually ignored on this site and no one in the league even bothers to mention him despite the fact that he's been very good for the last few years.
        Oh whatever. Bly is, at best, on the same level as Vasher. Broken hand or not he gets burnt a LOT, sure he makes up for it with great plays from time to time but I'd take Harris or Winfield over him anyday. It's become somewhat vogue to bash on Vasher as of late but nobody can argue that he's a 2nd year player in the league that only makes plays. Ronde Barber benefits from being in the cover 2 as well, nobody seems to have the same problems with him. In terms of longterm potential the Bears are VASTLY ahead of all other teams in the North at the cornerback position. Deserves to be beaten? Anyone that mentions any Lions player for best anything deserves to be beaten.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51

Oh whatever. Bly is, at best, on the same level as Vasher. Broken hand or not he gets burnt a LOT, sure he makes up for it with great plays from time to time but I'd take Harris or Winfield over him anyday. It's become somewhat vogue to bash on Vasher as of late but nobody can argue that he's a 2nd year player in the league that only makes plays. Ronde Barber benefits from being in the cover 2 as well, nobody seems to have the same problems with him. In terms of longterm potential the Bears are VASTLY ahead of all other teams in the North at the cornerback position. Deserves to be beaten? Anyone that mentions any Lions player for best anything deserves to be beaten.
          It's not ridiculous to consider one of the Bears CB's the best. I personally don't think they are, but they are both really good and should be at least considered.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information