No announcement yet.

Dolphins Front Runners to Land Carr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car isnt even worth a 4th round selection, Plummer was traded for a 4th rounder and Id take him on my team over carr, hes not THAT old and he has some success as a starter, Carr has done nothing but look bad, theres no way hes worth more than plummer, there is an age thing yes, so i might be willing to part with a 4th putting him at the same value as plummer but thats pushing it...

Also, i thought i read somewhere that shefter said that no team is willing to trade for Carr because they know that Houston wont be paying BOTH Carr and Shaub so they are going to be cutting Carr...

who knows though, but Carr is definately not worth a first day pick

Comment

So far, Miami is getting an F in their offseason. They got older on defense, they haven't addressed the oline, and if they think David Carr is the answer at QB, they need to think again.

Comment

Trent Green isn't the answer either. I just don't see much in Miami, well, anything that leads me to be optimistic about their chances.

Comment

I posted this in the Matt Schaub thread, but realized it would be more appropriate here...

What exactly is the difference between Carr and Joey Harrington? And why is it that so many people give Carr a free pass for being in a terrible situation in Houston, but don't do the same for Harrington?

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
            I posted this in the Matt Schaub thread, but realized it would be more appropriate here...

What exactly is the difference between Carr and Joey Harrington? And why is it that so many people give Carr a free pass for being in a terrible situation in Houston, but don't do the same for Harrington?
            Harrington had more weapons around him (at least name wise) and had plenty of time to throw (was sacked a total of 17 times his first 2 seasons).

Harrington flat out stinks, and I still think Carr has a good shot of being a top 10 NFL QB if put in the right situation.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
              And the Dolphins' interest in other teams' reject quarterbacks continues.
              ha found that funny.

Anyway I could see this happening as it looks as if Green isnt headed there.

Comment

This really feels like a leverage move to impact the Trent Green trade.

Btw, I agree on the 5th for David Carr. The reports indicate even before Schaub they weren't getting day 1 offers. I have a hard time seeing that now. Best case may be to do some sort of conditional deal for whichever team pursues Carr.

Comment

First to say to Miami, 'You'll be sorry'.

Comment

I hope no one trades for him so the Texans can cut Carr. So the Raiders can get him for even a cheaper price.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                      I hope no one trades for him so the Texans can cut Carr. So the Raiders can get him for even a cheaper price.
                      And do what? Raiders 2006: 71 sacks. Do you plan on breaking the record? If so, then yes, carr is your man.

Comment

He could be a decent backup to Jamarcus Russell you know? Not as a starter.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

I kinda hope Cleveland scoops him up if no trade happens. He can't be much worse than Frye probably.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                            I kinda hope Cleveland scoops him up if no trade happens. He can't be much worse than Frye probably.
                            When you see him play, you will wish for the return of Frye. Make sure the WR's don't run past 10 yards, because if they do, they ran out of the play.

Comment

hmmm....

About 1/3 of those sacks you can credit to the now departed OC mastermind known as Tom Walsh. You can't call 7 step drops when your OL is full of holes...

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                                i've seen that anderson guy play once .. hes pretty good .. he can run and throw .. whats the news about him? will he be just a back up QB? or will he compete for the starting job?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information