Texans cut Domanick Willams (Davis), and David Carr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my prediction :

domanick to the pack and carr to the lions or phins ( when the raiders dont trade down )

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
      Yeah this is frustrating. I want Houston to do well. Texas needs two dominant teams. I want to have that rivalry. I want Texas to dominate the AFC and the NFC. It pisses me off that they are running that franchise so badly.
      That's funny cause I want Texas to fall into the Gulf of Mexico and/or get re-annexed by Mexico.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by GermanSaint View Post
        my prediction :

domanick to the pack and carr to the lions or phins ( when the raiders dont trade down )
        i wouldnt mind that.

Comment

Fixing your mistakes is fine, don't get me wrong. However, I still have issue with the fact they they didn't "need" Bush or Young, then they go out and cut the guys they touted as the future at those positions and get a couple of wild cards in Schaub and Green. Yay Mario Williams?

I think they should have taken Vince Young. He would have been a perfect addition. That said; I think Schaub will be an above average NFL starter. I think he will definitely out-perform him as a passer. Kubiak gave Carr a shot, he failed, at least they didn't compound their mistake by sticking with Carr any further.

However, with my familiarity with Z.B.S, living in the AFC West country, watching Denver, then watching three years of it with Atlanta, I will never be convinced that Reggie Bush fits that scheme. All indications from Bush's camp are they were never interested in him, anyway. I think, because he didn't fit in with what they wanted. A downhill, one cut, runner.
          Last edited by Shiver; 03-23-2007, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GermanSaint View Post
            my prediction :

Mine is Dominack to the free agent shelf for a year or two or infinity, and Carr to Minnesota

Comment

Yeah this is frustrating. I want Houston to do well. Texas needs two dominant teams. I want to have that rivalry. I want Texas to dominate the AFC and the NFC. It pisses me off that they are running that franchise so badly.
              It's kind of hard to make it a rivalry when they only play each other once every 4 years.

Comment

hope the raiders sign carr

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
                  Panthers should pick up Domanick, that way between him and DeShaun they'll have 1 RB for a whole season to split carries with DeAngelo

Now if the Texans would just cut their MLB...
                  You will never get Demeco, he's one of our few bright spots.

Comment

Carr is uderrated if you ask me. If he would have been behind a solid line for the Texans he could be one good QB. We all know he is a good thrower, but he has scrambling cpabilities as well. He will end up on a team as a backup who may be able to start in a few years. It may sound dumb, but if the Ravens don't think Boller can get it done, they might pick up Carr. As for Williams on the other hand, he may have seen the end of his career. I hope not, but it just may be what is in store for him.
                    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                      You will never get Demeco, he's one of our few bright spots.
                      I think he was being sarcastic.
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Very suprised; I think once Williams gets healthy again he can still do damage in this league.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

id like Carr to come to Chicago. Carr could be solid competition for Rex

Williams wouldnt be able to make it up the dc here.
                          Bears fan

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
                          Jimmy Buckets <3

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                            Carr is uderrated if you ask me. If he would have been behind a solid line for the Texans he could be one good QB. We all know he is a good thrower, but he has scrambling cpabilities as well. He will end up on a team as a backup who may be able to start in a few years. It may sound dumb, but if the Ravens don't think Boller can get it done, they might pick up Carr. As for Williams on the other hand, he may have seen the end of his career. I hope not, but it just may be what is in store for him.
                            Just 'wow' on that one.

Comment

how about carr to the panthers

Comment

Originally posted by #1chiefs_fan View Post
                                how about carr to the panthers

What would he do there? Steve Smith would kill him after running wide open waiting for a deep pass only to see the RB catching a dink pass...play after play.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information