Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steelersfan43
    Originally posted by yodachu
    I have the Browns winning the AFC North.
    are you joking? :?
    I don't joke around.

http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/v...ic.php?t=25927

Comment

ur not only cursed, but ur unable too win

Comment

No the Browns are not cursed. There is no such things as curses. They just alot of injuries for whatever reason.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Cleveland just doesn't draft very well at all, they never have but they better start.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal
            No the Browns are not cursed. There is no such things as curses. They just alot of injuries for whatever reason.
            Thank u.. Curses are not real...for any team!

Sig by BoneKrusher
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal
              Obviously, you know nothing of UK football.

Comment

Don't dispair Brown fans. Sunny days will be back in Cleveland. Give it 2 more years. You guys are in a 3-4 year rebuilding program. This is year 2, 2 more years and you'll have a nice team.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  Don't dispair Brown fans. Sunny days will be back in Cleveland. Give it 2 more years. You guys are in a 3-4 year rebuilding program. This is year 2, 2 more years and you'll have a nice team.
                  Yeah, I agree.

BoneKrusher

Comment

The Browns are cursed because Art Modell ran off Jim Brown similar to the Red Sox trading Babe Ruth to New York.

How can we not be cursed? The Drive, The Fumble, 33-6 blown lead in the playoffs over Pittsburgh, Tim Couch, Courtney Brown, Jamir Miller, A F*ING NFL REF F"D UP OUR BEST OLINEMANS EYE OF FORCED HIM TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and guess what our Oline has always been a problem, sure would have been nice to keep him around. Kellen Winslow, Braylond Edwards, Sean Jones now LECHARLES F'n BENTLEY IS GONE FOR THE SEASON with and injury worse than any ACL/MCL/PCL tear and may never return to form from such a serious injury.

Comment

Let's see........John Elway's drive, the fumble, Red Right Whatever, Modell moving to Baltimore, 1st round busts since 1999, Every good player getting injured, Never going to a super bowl and losing every AFC Championship game. Pretty cursed to me.

All Cleveland Sports teams are actually pretty cursed, Cavs and Indians have their share of bad bad luck too.

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5
                        Let's see........John Elway's drive, the fumble, Red Right Whatever, Modell moving to Baltimore, 1st round busts since 1999, Every good player getting injured, Never going to a super bowl and losing every AFC Championship game. Pretty cursed to me.

All Cleveland Sports teams are actually pretty cursed, Cavs and Indians have their share of bad bad luck too.
                        88 :roll:

Comment

Cleveland is THE worst sports town. You can't argue otherwise.

Browns have never even been to a Super Bowl and the fashion that they lose games is just ridiculous.

Indians haven't won a World Series since 1948 and have the only player ever to be killed playing baseball (Shortstop got hit in the temple in 1918 I believe).

The Cavaliers are ******* horrible.

We don't have a hockey team.

It sucks so bad to be a Cleveland fan.
                          Browns Forum Mock Co-GM

Comment

Originally posted by iripcorners26

Browns have never even been to a Super Bowl and the fashion that they lose games is just ridiculous.

Indians haven't won a World Series since 1948 and have the only player ever to be killed playing baseball (Shortstop got hit in the temple in 1918 I believe).

The Cavaliers are *********** horrible.

LeBron James anyone? PLAYOFFS anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay
                              Originally posted by iripcorners26

The Cavaliers are *********** horrible.

LeBron James anyone? PLAYOFFS anyone?
                              Yeah, The Cavs are OK, they're getting better.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Yep, you're cursed... Sorry.

LeBron's gonna leave and go play somewhere else...

Hafner will be a Yankee...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information