No announcement yet.

The browns Curse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Curses aren't real. They are a handy psychological crutch for those who can't accept facts though. For example, if your franchise doesn't win a title for 98 years, it's extremely likely that they've had poor management and ownership, and highly unlikely that an old coot with a billy goat has stopped your team from winning for 61 years.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

The Browns have to be the worst franchise out there their never gonna win a SB.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84
        Yeah ok, I'd still take Cleveland over Arizona, New Orleans & Detroit anyday. Atleast the Browns could win championships at one time, New Orleans & Arizona never have & never will. Detroit couldn't even win a championship with their greatest player, Jim Brown brought us a title.

Comment

Originally posted by GermaineRace
          Yeah ok, I'd still take Cleveland over Arizona, New Orleans & Detroit anyday. Atleast the Browns could win championships at one time, New Orleans & Arizona never have & never will. Detroit couldn't even win a championship with their greatest player, Jim Brown brought us a title.
          :? I agree with the other two but Arizona is on their way up.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

yeah they are gettin some tough luck. 2 straight seasons that K2 gets hurt and now this happens to Bentley on the FIRST day of camp. This just really messed up their season, he was key to their offense and the power running game they were gonna use.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
              Originally posted by GermaineRace
              :? I agree with the other two but Arizona is on their way up.
              Talking about the entire history of the franchises and WHO CARES Cleveland will still win one before that pathetic waste of room for and NFL team, LA could start a team tomorrow and in 10 years have a better history than Arizona.

Comment

I think that some of you should realize that INJURIES aren't a product of bad ownership, and in this case it has nothing to do with the management
                either. The point simply is that every time that we get something going, SOMETHING, or everything really, goes wrong. We've had more freak injuries and unlikely accidents than anyone. Like the penalty flag to the eye, is that poor drafting? No, it's a ref who's either ret@rded, or he just doesn't like that particular player. You know what, I'm just going to stop there, because I really don't feel like typing all day, and I'm just making myself angry thinking about all of our problems.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information