The browns Curse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The browns Curse

i am starting this thread after the recent injury to our top free agent signing lecharles bentley. I honestly believe that the cleveland browns are cursed.

for starters there is the fact that every single one of our frist round guys gets injured at least their rookie season i believe most have actually been injured most of their NFL career.

I have the feeling if big ben was a brown he wouldn't have survived that motorcyle accident. i mean winslow was doing tricks on a crotch rocket and tore his ACL but ive seen many times where people do these tricks and beaf hard like winslow did and nothing major happens to them.

i just think were cursed, what do you think.

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

You arent going to like the results of this poll...

Comment

They suck it's gonna be a long time before they make it to the SB.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Not as much as the Bills, Vikings, and Cubs.

Comment

Thet them and the Vikes and cuba are screwed.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

The browns arent cursed. I dont beleive in curses, and yes i dont beleive in the red sox curse. I think the browns are just not the best at drafting. They will be back on top in a while. There is a pattern. The colts sucked when peyton was drafted. Your really bad for some years then your ok. Then you miss the playoffs barely then a wild card then a 1rst or 2nd seed then you drop after being in the playoffs for many years. Like the rams.

Sig by BoneKrusher
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Well they better hope Charlie Frye and Ken Dorsey pan out soon.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu
                I first thought that was in response to the "They suck" post. I thought you had betrayed me Yoda :( .
                But of course I then realized that you believe we are cursed, and its very possible. The whole city

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                  I first thought that was in response to the "They suck" post. I thought you had betrayed me Yoda :( .
                  But of course I then realized that you believe we are cursed, and its very possible. The whole city
                  Don't worry, the curse will live on in Miami, Bills 0-5 in the super bowl.

Comment

Bills are gonna go 0-3 in Miami this year.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Once the Super Bowl rolls around you will unfortunately become my worst enemy

Comment

U wanna make a sidebet, since u know u and us will be in the superbowl, its a no brainer.

Comment

U wanna make a sidebet, since u know u and us will be in the superbowl, its a no brainer.
                          I would indeed wager on this given matchup

Comment

The Browns are always gonna suck they have the worst drafting.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

I think the bills will have the first overall pick in 2007 pick.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information