No announcement yet.

Pacman - 1 year suspension?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy ordered his cronies to shoot somebody, and they did. It's a joke that anyone can defend him. He is scum. Forget football, think about real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
      Didn't he supposedly punch a stripper and tell a bouncer he would be dead at the end of the night and was then shot a couple hours later and left crippled.
      where do you get this stuff? I have not heard anything anywhere about him punching a stripper or telling a bouncer he would be dead or anything of the sort. We have absolutely no idea if Pac-Man knew the shooter in any way at all. We dont know why the bouncer got shot. What you are bringing in there is nothing but some he-said she-said rumors that are completely unsubstantiated and we all know we cant believe every damn thing we hear.

And what I mean is what tarnishes the image of the NFL more? A player getting into a bar fight off the field? Or a player stomping the head of another player durring a nationally broadcast game. You wanna talk about role models for kids and showing kids how the game is supposed to be played and all that, it cant get worse than that. On the field is when these guys are expected to be doing right and being an example. We cant expect them to be role models 24/7/365. It would be nice but its unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewing View Post
        Best point in the whole thread. If they're going to suspend Pacman they should suspend the walking gun locker Tank Johnson.
        Umm..they are going to suspend Tank.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Pacman is obviously gulity. What do we got here a bunch of lawyers?

1 year suspension? fantastic. And BTW, if Pacman sues the NFL, do you really think that any owner would allow him to be brought into their team?

Comment

he desevres maybe a half a seasons suspension. He hasnt been convicted of anything, but he turns up in the wrong place a the wrong time so much that it cant be a coincindence.

Originally posted by mythbusta
            i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
            who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
              where do you get this stuff? I have not heard anything anywhere about him punching a stripper or telling a bouncer he would be dead or anything of the sort. We have absolutely no idea if Pac-Man knew the shooter in any way at all. We dont know why the bouncer got shot. What you are bringing in there is nothing but some he-said she-said rumors that are completely unsubstantiated and we all know we cant believe every damn thing we hear.

And what I mean is what tarnishes the image of the NFL more? A player getting into a bar fight off the field? Or a player stomping the head of another player durring a nationally broadcast game. You wanna talk about role models for kids and showing kids how the game is supposed to be played and all that, it cant get worse than that. On the field is when these guys are expected to be doing right and being an example. We cant expect them to be role models 24/7/365. It would be nice but its unrealistic.
              this happened at the NBA all star game, it happened. he also bit a cop, spits in womens faces. and smokes marijuana,

Originally posted by mythbusta
              i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
              who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                he desevres maybe a half a seasons suspension. He hasnt been convicted of anything, but he turns up in the wrong place a the wrong time so much that it cant be a coincindence.
                Well i guess they need to suspended Henry for two to three season. And ayleast a year for anyone with an DUI, gun charges, hell maybe even a speeding ticket. Edit
                Last edited by smittyjs; 03-24-2007, 05:54 PM. Reason: This post wasn't direct just to you by any means.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                  this happened at the NBA all star game, it happened. he also bit a cop, spits in womens faces. and smokes marijuana,
                  Who doesn't in the NFL LOL

Comment

Oh just stop it. You wouldn't care if you weren't a Titans fan. Pacman is the leagues biggest embaressment. He's a thug. They have the right to do whatever they want, and as fans, most of us support that.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      Oh just stop it. You wouldn't care if you weren't a Titans fan. Pacman is the leagues biggest embaressment. He's a thug. They have the right to do whatever they want, and as fans, most of us support that.
                      Oh stop your comment on something well above your head, i wouldn't care if they suspended him a year(as stated in the titans thread), but if your going to suspened him, then your going to need to suspend(which most NFL fan would start whinning at that moment).

Comment

I agree with smitty, if you're going to suspend Pacman there is at least fifty other guys who should be suspended as well. Don't make Pacman the fall guy for the whole league.

Comment

I agree with smitty, if you're going to suspend Pacman there is at least fifty other guys who should be suspended as well. Don't make Pacman the fall guy for the whole league.
                          Why not, it has to start with someone, and right now, he's the "poster boy"!

Should one of those "50" transgress again, then lets hope the lge throws the book at them too!

Comment

That's how I feel about it, and I'm not exactly a Titans fan. I just see it as the Pandora's Box that the league doesn't want to open.

Comment

To all you wannabe lawyers out there. Study more, and talk less.

An employer has every right to fire you for any reason that is NOT related to Race, Religion, Sex, Age or Handicap. Period.

If I, as an employer, want to fire an employee because I feel they tarnish the image of my company I have every right to do so.

In fact, if those of you arguing this point, had ever had a corporate job, you would realize just this. You would realize that employers will fire people for being late 1 time to work. They don't HAVE to fire you, but they are perfectly abliged to if they wish.

Get off your high horses, trying to spout legal conerns that you clearly have no grasp of, and learn the facts before you post.

Designs by Thule

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
                              I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

If they want to impose their own set of laws that extend off the playing field, then the NFL should at the very least clean the slate and let everyone start from scratch - I just don't see how you can lay down the NFL law on one person who did something before it came about and not everyone else. Where is the cut off point and why is that the cut off point?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information