No announcement yet.

all overated team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Eagles own the NFC East;248074]who do you guys think is the most overated at each position?

QB- Tony RoHOMO

HAHA funny you put that...every year since he has been in the league i change his name in madden to **** just for kicks loll ya im easily amused you couls say

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
      Name some MLBs better than Lewis. You might get 2 or 3. To me, that makes him one of the best MLBs in the game. He's a great leader and the heart and soul of the league's best defence.
      BF51 specifically addressed the issue of Lewis being one of the better middle linebackers in the game right now. The reason for that is because, well, there really aren't very many good middle linebackers right now in the NFL.

Ray Lewis is nowhere near the player he was in 2003, when he won his last DPOTY award, and isn't as good as the media would lead you to believe. His athleticism is waning, and he continues to struggle in taking on blocks, which is why he basically begged the Ravens FO to draft Ngata last year. His biggest assets right now are his instincts and experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        You lost me at Tony Gonzalez is he the best TE any more no but he is still top 3 and a underrated blocker.
        I completely agree. His receiving skills are waning, but he's one of the best blockers of the "receiving" tight ends (you know, the guys who are big wide receivers who line up next to the offensive tackles). You're also correct that his blocking skills have gone virtually unnoticed throughout his entire career.

Comment

OT- Walter Jones
          OG- Larry Allen
          C- Matt Birk
          OG- Will Shields
          OT- Flozell Adams

All those guys made the pro bowl when they played nowhere near pro bowl level. OL can definitely be overrated.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by ChargerCohen View Post
            Bash Merriman all you want, there is no denying that he brings it on the field. 4 FF, 1 pick, 17 sacks in 12 games to lead the league? Not overrated.

Roy Williams OTOH...
            My thoughts exactly. How could you possibly say Merriman is overrated? I can understand if you don't like him, with 27 sacks and 6 forced fumbled in only 27 games played, and even less games started. He averages a sack a game. Explain to me how he is overrated.

Comment

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

I agree with draftguru if he tears it up like last year roid free then he should rightfully so be considered a top D player.

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                  Julius Peppers tested positive for an illegal performance enhancing substance as well, I don't see him on the list.

Comment

Peppers tested positive for phent ermine, Merriman tested positive for steroids.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Ray Lewis is overrated right here right now, at this stage of his career.

But the most overrated LB in football is Brian Urlacher.

I think these guys are the most overrated players in football

SS - Roy Williams
                      LB - Brian Urlacher
                      DE - Dwight Freeney
                      QB - Tony Romo
                      WR - Plaxico Burress

I think that Jay Cutler is slowly becoming overrated on this board, right here right now. Don't get me wrong, I liked him the best of that qb bunch myself, but people are crowning him far too early.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                        I think that Jay Cutler is slowly becoming overrated on this board, right here right now. Don't get me wrong, I liked him the best of that qb bunch myself, but people are crowning him far too early.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by Eagles own the NFC East View Post
                          who do you guys think is the most overated at each position?

QB- Tony RoHOMO
                          RB- Shaun Alexander
                          FB- Mike Alstott

WR- Santana Moss
                          WR- Randy Moss

TE- Tony Gonzalez
                          no offensive lineman are overated imo

DE- Dwight Freeney
                          DT- Anthony McFarland
                          DT- Warren Sapp
                          DE- Osi

LOLB-Shawn Merriman
                          MLB- Ray Lewis
                          ROLB- Cato June

CB- Ty Law
                          SS- Roy Williams
                          FS- ?????
                          CB- Charles Woodson

who would you guys put?
                          You lost your credibility as soon as you post something as childish as "Tony RoHOMO"

what else is interesting is that there are 2 Cowboy players and no Eagles players. Not biased at all are we?

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                            Peppers tested positive for phent ermine, Merriman tested positive for steroids.
                            Yes, an illegal stimulant, or performance enhancing drug.

edit: Nonetheless, I respect the doubt you have, and I will let you hold off judgement until next year when you are SURE he is clean. I predict 19 sacks if he is injury free.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076 View Post
                              You lost your credibility as soon as you post something as childish as "Tony RoHOMO"

what else is interesting is that there are 2 Cowboy players and no Eagles players. Not biased at all are we?
                              Well Roy Williams is overrated for sure... no way he deserved the pro bowl the way he played, couldn't cover at all last season. Tony Romo is a toss up, but I'd consider him overrated as well, he had a great recieving core, a great TE in Witten, and an awesome RB duo.

Comment

QB- Brett Farve

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information