No announcement yet.

all overated team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, in this world that irritates me more than "overrated" threads. That's the only thing people can come up with, as threads, in the off-season.

Comment

Merriman had 17 sacks in 12 games. He missed games against Cleveland, Cincy, Denver and Oakland. He breaks the sack record if he plays all 16 games. Say what you want about steroids, theyre are too many threads on that already, but strictly performing on the field is what constitutes overrated, and Merriman is not overrated, he's the best at what he does (3-4 OLB)

Comment

Originally posted by excanuck View Post
        Couldn't think of a whole team so i thought of people that havn't been mentioned that imo are overrated
        RB - M Turner
        Wr - Randle El
        TE - V Davis
        OLB - J Porter
        MLB - T brushci
        ??????????

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          There is nothing, absolutely nothing, in this world that irritates me more than "overrated" threads. That's the only thing people can come up with, as threads, in the off-season.
          Quoted For Truth +rep

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
            There needs to be a thread about players properly rated.

That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information