All underrated Team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    I like your list, Ward, especially Andra Davis. I'm not sure, though, but I don't think Bucs fans are very fond of Jermaine Phillips.
    He has his good and bad moments, but Bucs fans definitely underrate him. Some guys on this site think he should be benched right away, but he is a good hitter and solid in run-support, and those are his main responsibilities. Will Allen is supposed to be our coverage S, but he blows.

I liked the list but I don't really understand how Glenn is underrated.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

QB - J.P. Losman, Bills
      RB - Brian Westbrook, Eagles
      FB - Jason McKie, Bears
      WR - Lee Evans, Bills
      WR - Marty Booker, Dolphins
      TE - Desmond Clark, Bears
      OT - Michael Roos, Titans
      OG - Milford Brown, Cardinals
      C - Andre Gurode, Cowboys
      OG - Mike Goff, Chargers
      OT - Tony Pashos, Jaguars

DE - Aaron Kampman, Packers
      DT - Kelly Gregg, Ravens
      DT - Domata Peko, Bengals
      DE - Bobby McCray, Jaguars
      OLB - Bart Scott, Ravens
      ILB - E.J. Henderson, Vikings
      OLB - Scott Shanle, Saints
      CB - Walt Harris, 49ers
      CB - Drayton Florence, Chargers
      FS - Madieu Williams, Bengals
      SS - Sean Jones, Browns
      Last edited by dcarey20; 03-26-2007, 06:06 PM.

Comment

I think Reggie Wayne is pretty underrated.

Comment

Andra Davis is the definition of underrated.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
            Andra Davis is the definition of underrated.
            qft 100% the guy almost put up 200 tackles 2 seasons ago, depending on what site you look at, and didn't even garner any pro bowl attention. i dont think leigh bodden is underrated anymore at least in the football world people know about him now

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

QB: Marc Bulger
              RB: Travis Henry
              RB: Rudi Johnson (homerism, i know)
              WR: Eddie Kennison
              WR: Donald Driver
              TE: Jason Witten

C: nick mangold

DE: Robert Geathers, Mario Williams (people give him to hard a time)
              DT: Dockett
              OLB: Landon Johnson
              MLB: ??
              CB: Asomugah (whatever, that raiders corner)
              S: Madieu Williams, Kerry Rhodes

Originally posted by mythbusta
              i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
              who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by J24 View Post
                I agree with you on Madieu and Jeremi But Chris is very respected and Justin Is good but for the price we got him at is way overated 3rd overall pick and now he is our franchise player common now. I love Peko but I am still skepticall about Geathers on weather he can play all 3 downs.
                Chris is not respected at all, and thats by his doing alone. I just think he has the ability to be just as good if not better than chad if he ever sets his mind to it. Justin is underrated to me because he gets no respect because he doesnt get 10 sacks a year, but he more than makes up for it with his play. He's probably our best defensive player but the way a DE is evaluated you'd never know. Geathers would do fine playing all three downs and wouldve shown that last year but he was asked to play DT on passing downs. He has the ability to be a top 5 DE in this league without a doubt in my mind.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
                  I don't see how Justin Smith or Chris Henry are underrated...
                  chris is underrated because he's an idiot, most people dont recognize his WR abilities over his getting in trouble abilities. Justin Smith is underrated because he doesnt get 10 sacks a year and everyone bitches about it. He's right up there with Aaron Schobel and Kampmann but gets no love really anywhere.

^A Bonekrusher production^
                  Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

Hines Ward, personally i think he is overrated, he is not a top-tier WR, and i dont care if he can block well... a lot of WR's can.

Lee Evans, Chris Henry, and Andre Johnson are my WRs

former #1 in post count on this site
                    first to 500 posts

Comment

qb: bulger
                      rb: rudi johnson
                      wr: lee evans
                      te: witten
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdlaxbonz13 View Post
                        qft 100% the guy almost put up 200 tackles 2 seasons ago, depending on what site you look at, and didn't even garner any pro bowl attention. i dont think leigh bodden is underrated anymore at least in the football world people know about him now
                        Leigh Bodden got attention when he drilled ocho cinco.

Underrated:

All longsnappers. I mean ALL longsnappers. Even the backup ones. Hardest job on the field by far. You work hard and you get nothing for it. Perfect snaps are expected. If you screw up you're done.

Comment

Andrews, Harris, Pierece, Sanders are not underrated..i hear a lot about them
                          ..people list Harris as 1 of the best DTs, Andrews as 1 ofthe best young Guards and Sanders has been mentioned top 5 safeties for awhile now
                          Harris is rated as a very good DT, but he still gets forgotten. By far the best player on a very good Bears defense, dont hear that mentioned very often. Basically gets overshadowed by Urlacher.

Andrews isnt just one of the best young guards, he is one of the best guards. Basically because he is young he gets underrated(imo). Should be getting compared to Hutch and Faneca not with the other young guys he is currently compared to.

Sanders gets some credit and is probably the one I agree with you most that is a stretch. Rhodes would have been a better pick in hindsight(or now that I think of him). I think Sanders doesnt get as much credit as he should though. Guy is a game changer.

Pierce you never hear about but is one of the leagues very best LBs. At least I never hear about him and I think I should. Very good all around player.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
                            I don't see how Justin Smith or Chris Henry are underrated...
                            i can maybe see Chris Henry, they guy can put up really good numbers some games, but is it a product of that powerful offense?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                              Underrated:

All longsnappers. I mean ALL longsnappers. Even the backup ones. Hardest job on the field by far. You work hard and you get nothing for it. Perfect snaps are expected. If you screw up you're done.
                              i love longsnappers. they have a simple yet important job, and even though they get no recognition they make good money for the job they do.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

How is Jason Witten underrated? I think almost everyone agrees he is about a top 5 TE.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information