Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick 3 future(first time) Pro Bowlers for '08 from your team.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Seasonticketholder View Post
    Mike Karney is a damn good full back and has just begun to receive the recognition he has long deserved. If not for the NFC handing Mack Strong an undeserved pro-bowl honor, I think Karney would have made it. So, to that Mughelli is a lock is a bit short sighted. That's not to say that he cannot make it but you treat the situation as though there are no solid FBs in the NFC and Karney is one of the best FBs in the league.
    1st team all-pro - Lorenzo Neal
    2nd team all-pro - Ovie Mughelli

With his new contract, he will have the edge on name recognition alone. Karney is good, don't get me wrong.

Comment

• Ben Roeth
      Heath Miller
      Ike Taylor
      Fast Willy
      Larry Foote
      Clark Haggans

Comment

• Jarrad Page
        Tamba Hali
        Derrick Johnson

Comment

• Terrence Newman
          Marco Columbo

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
            Kellen Winslow is gonna go to the pro bowl this season, write that one down in pen. He's got Rob Chudzinski (his old OC from college) to develop an attacking style offense focusing on his skills, and if Cleveland drafts Brady Quinn or trades for Green, K2's stats are gonna be that much better.

Other than K2, I think these guys will make the pro bowl this year: Sean Jones-SS, and hmmmm....mayb Eric Steinbach-OG.
            you know the team has to win games as well.so stats arent everything.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• If Kellen gets his 800-1000 yards and 8+ TDs like I know he will at least, they'll have to put him in. The only TEs as good and productive as him are Gonzo and Gates.

It's kinda dumb that you have to win to get into the pro bowl. If a guy has a great year and his team sucks, they shouldn't punish him by snubbing him, it isn't his fault they suck. If anything K2 should get in ahead of guys on good teams b/c he freaking tied the franchise Ozzie Newsome's record for catches at 89 in what was basically his rookie year with a bad offense and a bad QB.

Comment

• Broncos

the potentials:
                DJ Williams(increased role this year and possibly even MLB)
                Jay Cutler(could be great and put into competition with Manning, Brady and Palmer)
                Travis Henry(his Style plus our blocking is all I can say)

"Maybies":
                Javon Walker: Should have gone this year, but did not get votes
                Brandon Marshall: Extreme potential and great chemistry with Cutler
                Elvis Dumerville: Could exel in Jim Bates' system

The Lock:

Champ Bailey

Comment

• Originally posted by broncs2bowl View Post
                  Broncos

the potentials:
                  DJ Williams(increased role this year and possibly even MLB)
                  Jay Cutler(could be great and put into competition with Manning, Brady and Palmer)
                  Travis Henry(his Style plus our blocking is all I can say)

"Maybies":
                  Javon Walker: Should have gone this year, but did not get votes
                  Brandon Marshall: Extreme potential and great chemistry with Cutler
                  Elvis Dumerville: Could exel in Jim Bates' system

The Lock:

Champ Bailey
                  well thread is '1st time pro bowlers" so take Henry/Bailey/Walker out of there

im excited for Williams..hes gonna be a monster this year

Cutler i guess can compete..i mean Vince Young did as did Phillips (order was: Peyton:Carson:Phillips:Brady:Young)

doubt Marshall does unless he overtakes Walker since AFC is loaded

Evans, Coles,Johnson, Ward, Johnson, Wayne, Harrison, Walker but he has a slight chance

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information