Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick 3 future(first time) Pro Bowlers for '08 from your team.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
    I highly doubt any of these will make it, but the three best players on our team that haven't made a pro bowl are:

SS Chris Hope
    LT Michael Roos
    RT David Stewart

Adam Jones would replace Stewart, but it seems like he's going to get suspended.
    I'd say that Michael Roos has a chance, and Chris Hope has a very, very slight chance of making it. Both would deserved it, but are being overshined. Especially Hope with Ed Reed, Troy Polamalu, Bob Sanders, and more.

Comment

Dawan Landry
      Haloti Ngata
      Mark Clayton

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        Actually he whines about INTs all the time because Newman doesn't get a lot of them, but shockingly he has a double standard.
        No, Jammer gives up plays all the time. He may not be a bust, but he is an average CB, and did not live up to his draft pick at all. ANd if you don't think San Diego's pressure helped him, get out of here.

Oh and DeAngelo Hall is a joke, he isn't making the pro-bowl. Hopefully this year fans will realize the crime they commited last year and keep him out.

Oh and draftguru, you think Newman is a beast so why are you in this arguement, lol?
        Last edited by TNewFan41; 03-25-2007, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Oh and this upcoming season is the '07 season, not the '08 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King View Post
            Michael Boley
            Jimmy Williams
            Jerious Norwood
            Jerious Norwood? Come on now, stop dreaming. He will n ever make over Gore, Jackson, or Westbrook.

Comment

Cory Redding
              Ernie Sims
              Roy Williams (he will actually get there on his own, and not because of injuries)
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                Jerious Norwood? Come on now, stop dreaming. He will n ever make over Gore, Jackson, or Westbrook.

Actually he has a chance in the future, Gore has lingering knee issues and whos to say those 2 don't drop off eventually in talent or get an injury?? Norwood has the most rushing yards in the 4th quarter out of all runners in the NFL and it seemed whenever he got the ball he made a big play.

And also, could we just shut up about DeAngelo Hall please, we all know you hate him and are on Terrence Newmans nuts, just shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                  Cory Redding
                  Ernie Sims
                  Roy Williams (he will actually get there on his own, and not because of injuries)
                  Roy Williams is a beast, my favorite WR in the NFL right now, can't believe he didn't make it this year. Ernie Sims is also a tackling machine and seems to be all over the field, reminds me of Derrick Brooks and is an absolute freak.

Comment

Nick Mangold - almost a lock if he plays as well as he did this year
                    Kerry Rhodes - pretty sure he missed it this year, again one of the best young players in the league
                    Mike Nugent - can't think of anyone else and Nugent was excellent after the first game.

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                      No, Jammer gives up plays all the time. He may not be a bust, but he is an average CB, and did not live up to his draft pick at all. ANd if you don't think San Diego's pressure helped him, get out of here.

Oh and DeAngelo Hall is a joke, he isn't making the pro-bowl. Hopefully this year fans will realize the crime they commited last year and keep him out.

Oh and draftguru, you think Newman is a beast so why are you in this arguement, lol?
                      I watched every single Charger game, and Jammer DID NOT give up plays all the time. Stop talking out of your ass. I never said the pressure didn't help him, but it would help any CB in the NF. And can you please tell me what year the Pro Bowl will occur in next? Thanks.

Comment

Asante Samuel - up and coming top 3 CB in league. good chance he goes next yr
                        Logan Mankins - tremendous young guard, was very good last yr
                        Vince Wilfork - Vince wont rack up stats but u need to see him play to understand what a NT is. unlikely he goes though with Stroud-Henderson-Hampton all in AFC
                        Dan Koppen - i felt he should of been the center this yr in pro bowl, definatley should be a top 2-3 option next season
                        Ty Warren - outplayed Seymour last year and got some good stats. Hes a DE but plays DT in 4-3 (like Seymour in Pro bowl)

yes its 5

Comment

Originally posted by myinnerself View Post
                          I watched every single Charger game, and Jammer DID NOT give up plays all the time. Stop talking out of your ass. I never said the pressure didn't help him, but it would help any CB in the NF. And can you please tell me what year the Pro Bowl will occur in next? Thanks.
                          Caldwell > Jammer

Samuel > Jammer in AFC Pro Bowl

Comment

Bucs

Cadillac
                            Calvin Johnson
                            maybe Cato June

Comment

grossman, hell if tony romo can make it this year why cant gross next?
                              jamar williams
                              TANK

Comment

Chiefs

Derrick Johnson
                                Tamba Hali
                                Jarrad Page

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information