Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick 3 future(first time) Pro Bowlers for '08 from your team.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick Collins
    Daryn Colledge
    AJ Hawk

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Calvin Johnson
      Chris Simms
      Chris Hovan(joke...)

Comment

Originally posted by Warhawk View Post
        Colts...

Not much to say here. If Addai wasn't in the same conference as LJ and LT, I'd say him. MacFarland hasn't been to a pro bowl, so an outside shot for him. Bethea will be good but he was a low-round pick last year so it will take him a few years to build up the rep.

So my official pick for the most likely Colts first-time Pro Bowler...

Hunter Smith.
        I'm in the exact same boat as you. My heart wants to say that MJD will make the Pro Bowl, but my mind is telling me that it will never happen with LT and LJ being in the same conference. Plus, Fred just signed an extension and Greg Jones is coming back. If anything, I'd say that MJD's rushing and touchdown totals from last year are going to take a hit, but I'm hoping the coaching staff will get him more involved in the passing game.

Khalif Barnes might have a shot, but there are a lot of good, young tackles in the AFC who are starting to get noticed.

Chris Naeole deserves to finally go to a Pro Bowl. Mike Peterson does, too.

But my pick for this year is: Josh Scobee

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
          willie
          troy
          casey hampton

also recieving votes
          ben
          hines
          larry foote
          he said first time pro bowlers.
          Troy has gone to one, and Hampton to a few..everyone on that list might have gone besides foote..

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
            Calvin Johnson
            Chris Simms
            Chris Hovan(joke...)
            You weren't around here yet, but there was an actual Bucs poster who tried arguing with me that Hovan was better than John Henderson last year.

Comment

Kerry Rhodes
              Nick Mangold
              Bryan Thomas

alternates:
              jerricho cotchery (would need an outstanding season to make it with all the elite recieving talent in the AFC, but i just wanted to give him props)
              Chad Pennington
              and Vilma (i know it said first timers but i figured he'll get the start instead of having to replace zach thomas again)

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Bears ~

Peanut Tillman
                Mark Anderson
                Bernard Berrian

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                  Jerious Norwood? Come on now, stop dreaming. He will n ever make over Gore, Jackson, or Westbrook.
                  You do know this topic is titled 3 most likely first time probowlers? He's not saying it's going to happen. Who would you suggest instead for Atlanta.

I'd say Leinart, Dansby and Rolle are the most likely, although the chances are very slim.

I say Rolle and Dansby, because if they can put up stats its possible. Unlike with Dockett or Lutui who you can't measure and would rely on repuation.

Either way (baring a breakout season) the only players I can see are Boldin, Fitzgerald, Wilson, James and possibly Leinart.
                  Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                  #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

Jason Peters, Donte Whitner and Angelo Crowell

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                      Actually kind of easy for me:

Jason Peters
                      Lee Evans
                      Angelo Crowell
                      Didn't Evans go as an injury replacement?

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        You weren't around here yet, but there was an actual Bucs poster who tried arguing with me that Hovan was better than John Henderson last year.
                        I as a Bucs fan will be the first to admit, our homerism sometimes is out-of-control!
                        All Hovan is good for is getting pancaked and using his fat while laying on the ground to clog the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                          I as a Bucs fan will be the first to admit, our homerism sometimes is out-of-control!
                          All Hovan is good for is getting pancaked and using his fat while laying on the ground to clog the line.
                          :D
                          It didn't bug me so much that he thought Hovan was better than Henderson, because every team has a group of fans who think that their team has the very best player at each position. It bugged me more that he basically said Henderson sucked, and didn't do anything but "stand straight up" on every play.

Comment

EAGLES PHILLYGHT

Trent Cole
                            Kevin Curtis or Reggie Brown
                            Sheldon Brown

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                              :D
                              It didn't bug me so much that he thought Hovan was better than Henderson, because every team has a group of fans who think that their team has the very best player at each position. It bugged me more that he basically said Henderson sucked, and didn't do anything but "stand straight up" on every play.

He eats small animals to sustain his size.

Comment

D.J. Williams
                                Jay Cutler
                                Dominique Foxworth

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information