Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick 3 future(first time) Pro Bowlers for '08 from your team.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirk Morrison
    Fabian Washington
    Nmandhi Asoumgaha

Comment

i'll say mike green if he manages to stay healthy, he was ripping it up before he got hurt in the preseason

leroy hill has a shot if he continues to get better and better

josh brown if our offense underachieves in the red zone due to shaun alexanders lack of production then he'll have plenty of opportunities to kick a lot of field goals

sig by CalBears99
      Originally posted by yodachu
      I HAVE ISSUES! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

Nick Barnett
        Al Harris
        Mark Tauscher

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by The Dynasty View Post
          Cedric Griffin
          Chester Taylor(only if our Line is solid on both sides)
          E.J. Henderson

All 3 of those are Capable of having a great season and being voted into the probowl.
          I think I'd put James on the list before Taylor, there are a lot of good RB's in the NFC and even with a good line Taylor is only capable of doing so well, hes a solid back and i love having him on the Vikes, but he isnt anything special and i dont see him ever making the probowl. James on the other hand showed signs of being a very good end and with kevin and pat in the middle demanding so much already for opposing olines, James should have every opportunity to excell in the NFL

so my 3 from the vikes would be

Cedric Griffin
          Erasmus James
          EJ Henderson

Comment

Originally posted by Gridiron View Post
            Kerry Rhodes
            Bryan Thomas
            Nick Mangold
            Maybe Jerricho Cotchery, but our offense is too balanced between Coles and Cotchery for either of them to put up elite numbers.

Designs by Thule

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
              Kirk Morrison
              Fabian Washington
              Nmandhi Asoumgaha
              I dont think Kirk will make it to the pro bowl.He plays at a Pro Bowl level but doesnt have the stats to back it up.I think our D will have a great LB core but with no superstart status.
              He has to compete with Howard and whoever is at the other OLB position.I think he has the talent but wont have the stats.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by frisby213 View Post
                Colts:

1. RB Joseph Addai (Sharing the load less for bigger numbers + good team = Pro Bowl?)
                2. TE Dallas Clark (I think he's a lock; best receiving TE in the game, IMO)
                3. DE Robert Mathis (led the team in sacks last 2 years thanks to Freeney drawing the double team on the other side)

Here are 2 other, more obscure options as well:
                4. Any random O-Lineman (we have one of the best OLines in the league)
                5. Freddy Keiaho, stepping in for Cato June as our new linebacker
                Hmm, I forgot Clark's never been to the pro bowl.

Then again, he's got the same problem as Addai, he's in the same conference as Gates and Gonzalez.

Comment

Nick Collins / Nick Barnett / Aj Hawk

Comment

For the Steelers,

Larry Foote
                    Anthony Smith
                    Santonio Holmes

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• Ernie Sims
                      Cory Redding
                      Stanley Wilson
                      PATRICK WILLIS (hopefully)

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

• Michael Boley - Was a force last year. If he continues to improve, he can be a great player. Tremendous versatility, as well as a nose for the ball.

Kynan Forney - Big mauling lineman. He's been the best lineman on the top rushing attack in football. He is in a scheme that suites his talents, more so.

Ovie Mughelli - 2nd team all-pro, hidden in the shadow of Lo Neal. Now he's in the NFC. I would say he's a lock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Athrun340 View Post
                          For the dolphins

Ronnie Brown, Vernon Carey (depends on how the other linemen perform), and Channing Crowder (Zach declining a lil bit, crowder takes control of LB corp)

maybes:

Matt Roth (now that joey porter is behind him .. im sure he'll get some chances)
                          Travis Daniels (especially if we dont draft any DBs .. he'll get his chance)
                          Jason Allen (hoping for a polamalu type year =)
                          I am a Buc's fan and I can say Zach Thomas is not declining.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fat Kid View Post
                            i'll say mike green if he manages to stay healthy, he was ripping it up before he got hurt in the preseason

leroy hill has a shot if he continues to get better and better

josh brown if our offense underachieves in the red zone due to shaun alexanders lack of production then he'll have plenty of opportunities to kick a lot of field goals
                            Hahaha...Mike Green is NOT a probowler.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Joseph Addai, RB
                              Ryan Diem, OT
                              Hunter Smith, P

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Greg Jennings, Nick Barnett, AJ Hawk

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information