Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick 3 future(first time) Pro Bowlers for '08 from your team.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For SF:

Vernon Davis, TE: Not much of a stretch really. If he can stay healthy in '07 and improve his understanding of the offense, there's no reason he shouldn't make the Pro Bowl. Remember, a lot of the big name TEs in the league are AFC guys (Antonio Gates, Tony Gonzalez, Kellen Winslow II), so Vernon has a good shot at the NFC roster.

Manny Lawson, OLB: Showed last year that he can play LB, now just needs to get after the passer. With additions to the secondary, Lawson should have more time to get there, and newcomers Tully Banta-Cain and solid blitzing safety Michael Lewis should take some attention away from Lawson, who also appears to have bulked up this offseason in an effort to match up better with NFL OTs.

Brandon Moore, ILB: Was a monster over the second half of the season, particularly in the first few games after he was elevated to a starting role. If he can play with better consistency and get a full year of starts under his belt, Moore could have a Pro Bowl caliber season, even if he isn't a "name guy."

Comment

• LB Michael Boley

Owner of ScarDraft
      Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

Comment

• Kirk Morrison, Ronald Curry, Michael Huff (raiders)

Comment

• Easy

Peppers, Smith, Thomas Davis.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlindSite View Post
            Easy

Peppers, Smith, Thomas Davis.
            Peppers and Steve Smith have been to Pro Bowls.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
            <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
              I like Quentin Jammer and he went to UT, but he's not top 10. Maybe top 15, maybe. I would not be surprised at all to see him make the Pro Bowl he has the potential to rack up the int.'s with his pass rush.
              Eh, okay I could see top 15, it wasn't so much the top 10 point I was trying to hammer across, just that he is an established corner in the league, not a bust.

Comment

• Originally posted by Draft King View Post
                Actually he has a chance in the future, Gore has lingering knee issues and whos to say those 2 don't drop off eventually in talent or get an injury?? Norwood has the most rushing yards in the 4th quarter out of all runners in the NFL and it seemed whenever he got the ball he made a big play.

And also, could we just shut up about DeAngelo Hall please, we all know you hate him and are on Terrence Newmans nuts, just shut up.
                Cause you know Newman is better and got robbed. :)

Anyway, why do you think Norwood is so good in the 4th quarter? Because the defense is tired and he comes in with fresh legs. It's the same thing fore Marion Barber, so you know I am not being a homer. Norwood is just a situational RB, maybe a pinch starter, but NEVER a full time starting. It's probably the same for Barber as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
                  Peppers and Steve Smith have been to Pro Bowls.
                  I shouldn't drink and post.

Comment

• Cardinals:

Adrian Wilson, SS
                    Anquan Boldin, WR
                    Karlos Dansby, LB

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                      Cardinals:

Adrian Wilson, SS
                      Anquan Boldin, WR
                      Karlos Dansby, LB
                      Boldin has been to one before. Didn't Wilson also finally make it this year?

Comment

• S-Chris Hope
                        CB- Pacman Jones
                        LT-Michael Roos
                        LB- Keith Bulluck(idk if he has been before, but he should of)
                        Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• Mark Clayton - look for him to have over 1,000 yards and somewhere around 8-11 TDs

Dawan Landry - He is a beast and with Ed Reed, and C Mac on the other side of him look for him to continue to get oppurtunities to make a ton of INTs.

Haloti Ngata - Ive said it before and I'll say it again, he won't win the award but he'll be the Ravens MVP cause he will continue to eat up blockers and allow Ray, Bart, Sizzle, and Double J to make plays without any trouble. IMO he will be one of the most dominating interior DLman in the NFL for many years to come.
                          HALL OF FAMER!
                          PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                          JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• For the Eagles: Reggie Brown, Omar Gaither (maybe) and L.J. Smith (If Donovan stays healthy). I would but Westbrook, but I think he made it to the Pro-Bowl a few years ago as an alternate. If I am wrong, replace L.J. with Brian Westbrook.
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Robert Geathers
                              Johnathon Joseph
                              and if Madieu hasnt gone yet, then he will too.
                              Houshmanzadeh.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                              i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                              who dey?

Comment

• Asante Samuel
                                Logan Mankins
                                Ben Watson
                                Laurence Maroney

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information