All - NFLDC QB - Tom Brady

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetness34
    Tom Brady...All he needs to do is put up his hand with 3 SB Rings and that's my answer.

Peyton Manning is the best All-Around QB in the NFL, but until he wins a "big game," I'm going with Brady.

I hope Peyton isn't the next Marino, great QB that doesn't get a SB.
    Maybe it stems from me being a Marino fan (I'm wearing his jersey right now, maybe some subliminal message from this thread made me put it on,) but SB rings are for a team. I don't consider them a great bench mark. It's about wins, points scored, QB rating, etc, all things Peyton is good at. I mean, you need a defense to win a SB, you do, and the Colts didn't have a good one until last year, and the game they lost in the playoffs, they failed the team as the Steelers lit them up. Not saying Peyton had a good game, but your defense can pull your QB through a game (see SB,) and Peyton made big plays int hat playoff game, the defense didn't even give them a chance.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

how long does this run 4?

Comment

I don't reallt know what the question is asking, it's phrased pretty poorly. I took it as what QB I would have if I could have any QB in the league, and that would be Carson Palmer.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
        Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Originally posted by moc182
          I don't reallt know what the question is asking, it's phrased pretty poorly. I took it as what QB I would have if I could have any QB in the league, and that would be Carson Palmer.
          i think we're picking like a preseason All-Pro team.

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
            Originally posted by moc182
            i think we're picking like a preseason All-Pro team.

O, well in that case it would be Manning.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
            Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

if this was for the future it would be Palmer no doubt

Comment

Tom Brady

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
                  I'll take Peyton Manning. Honestly, he hasn't choked a whole lot, and against any team not in a 3-4, he dominates. You add another coach on the field, he can read defenses like no other.

As a Steeler fan, with our defense and O-line, I think Peyton would def. take us to a Super Bowl. I love Ben, don't get me wrong, but he scares me beyond belief. Peyton IS the best QB in the NFL. Brady is right up there, and one of my favorite players (despite his Michigan ties,) but he doesn't command the on field presence that Manning has. People say Peyton chokes, but his defense has choked too, so had Dungy and the coaching staff. It's not on Peyton, he is #1.
                  Yes, he has. Sure he wont choke in the regular seasom but he's choked 3 straight year's in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by javon favre
                    I'll take Peyton Manning. Honestly, he hasn't choked a whole lot, and against any team not in a 3-4, he dominates. You add another coach on the field, he can read defenses like no other.

As a Steeler fan, with our defense and O-line, I think Peyton would def. take us to a Super Bowl. I love Ben, don't get me wrong, but he scares me beyond belief. Peyton IS the best QB in the NFL. Brady is right up there, and one of my favorite players (despite his Michigan ties,) but he doesn't command the on field presence that Manning has. People say Peyton chokes, but his defense has choked too, so had Dungy and the coaching staff. It's not on Peyton, he is #1.
                    Yes, he has. Sure he wont choke in the regular seasom but he's choked 3 straight year's in the playoffs.
                    how did he choke this year? the offensive line played like crap. it wasnt mannings fault

Comment

how did he choke this year? the offensive line played like crap. it wasnt mannings fault
                      People assume because the Colts lost Manning crumbled under the pressure and was awful. 90 QB rating just aren't what they used to be. :roll:

That is correct comahan
                      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                      <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151

People assume because the Colts lost Manning crumbled under the pressure and was awful. 90 QB rating just aren't what they used to be. :roll:
                        Obviously it wasn't all his fault, his O-Line choked too. He still didn't play very good in a must win game. So that makes it a choke job.

Comment

Obviously it wasn't all his fault, his O-Line choked too. He still didn't play very good in a must win game. So that makes it a choke job.
                          yes 22-38 for 290 yards and a TD while being pressured almost every play is a huge choke job. :roll: did you even watch the game?

Comment

yes 22-38 for 290 yards and a TD while being pressured almost every play is a huge choke job. :roll: did you even watch the game?
                            I did watch the game, and I still think it is a choke. He has to be able to lead his team in times when their down. He didn't, sure he had a bunch off pass yards but he only threw for one touchdown. and that's really the only thing that matters. If he's being rushed so hard every play, it's called adjustments, he didn't make them. If he's unstoppable during the regular season then how does this happen in the playoffs.

Comment

wow i didnt realize peyton was also the offensive line coach. hes not responsible for the offensive line's mistakes. how is throwing for yard not important? it gets your team down the field to set you up for scoring. he didnt choke at all and now you're trying to prove something that is completely untrue and you only said because everyone else says it.

Comment

I picked Peyton because I'm gettin someone that is going to work his arse off and always comes more prepared than any other player. Can't go wrong with a gym rat.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information