All - NFLDC QB - Tom Brady

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiver
    He is not only a terrific QB, he's by far the most clutch.
    what makes you say peyton manning isnt clutch?

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
      CHOKE

Brady by a mile

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by ninerfan
        CHOKE

Brady by a mile
        please tell me when he choked.

Comment

im trying really hard to be not a homer here(with the listed qb's i dont think i would vote for favre, but still), but why isnt favre there? and drew and jake are? maybe drew is better then i think he is, same for jake, but i would take favre over them two in a heart beat. maybe he doesnt apply to this or i am not getting something here?

Originally posted by CraigNall4MVP
          biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

Originally posted by cuzifelt1ikeit
            im trying really hard to be not a homer here(with the listed qb's i dont think i would vote for favre, but still), but why isnt favre there? and drew and jake are? maybe drew is better then i think he is, same for jake, but i would take favre over them two in a heart beat. maybe he doesnt apply to this or i am not getting something here?
            cuz favre had a terrible year last year.

Comment

Brett this year and last didnt show too me he was still a massive influence on the field and i would want all the prior too lead my team before him at this current time

Comment

alright thanks for clearing that up, i thought this was some kind of all-time-this-generation of qb's. like no matter how old they are now, but like how good they were throughout their time in the league. if that makes sense

i voted for brady anyway

Originally posted by CraigNall4MVP
                biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

alright thanks for clearing that up, i thought this was some kind of all-time-this-generation of qb's. like no matter how old they are now, but like how good they were throughout their time in the league. if that makes sense

i voted for brady anyway
                  if im around then ill do this next year, as a season can change alot

Comment

should i run the poll for a day? or 2 days?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86
                      if its close 2 days, if its a blowout after one day then stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86
                        if its close 2 days, if its a blowout after one day then stop it.
                        i was thinking that

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                          Tom Brady...All he needs to do is put up his hand with 3 SB Rings and that's my answer.

Peyton Manning is the best All-Around QB in the NFL, but until he wins a "big game," I'm going with Brady.

I hope Peyton isn't the next Marino, great QB that doesn't get a SB.

agreed, I think Brady would put up great # also with Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne.

I would hope Peyton could win a ring

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            Just so you know...polls don't work. You're gonna see an unusual amount of votes for Drew Bledsoe....just a hunch.
                            hmm zero so far. Perhaps everyone's Cowboy homer conspiracies are just a bit off...
                            Will Ferrell is a better and more productive comedian than Wilmer Valderrama.

Comment

Originally posted by littlewebs
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              Just so you know...polls don't work. You're gonna see an unusual amount of votes for Drew Bledsoe....just a hunch.
                              hmm zero so far. Perhaps everyone's Cowboy homer conspiracies are just a bit off...
                              or they cant bring themselves too be that homerish

Comment

Originally posted by smittyjs
                                Tom Brady

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information