All - NFLDC QB - Tom Brady

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All - NFLDC QB - Tom Brady

This is too find out who you here aat NFLDC think would be most suited too lead a team.

All QB's have been chosen for either their ability too pass, read defences, use their legs, lead a team

the options are as follows, if you think i have missed someone (i dont think i have) then tell me and if i think ur reason is valid enough i will add them

VOTE AWAY

PS i spelt mannings name right but then thought it was wrong, so i messed up

AND PLEASE NO HOMERISM, IF YOU VOTE AGAINST YOUR TEAMS QB IT WONT MEAN YOU GO TO HELL, IT JUST MEANS THAT YOU DONT THINK HE IS THE BEST QB FOR LEADING A TEAM OVER THE OTHERS

Tom Brady,good idea w/ this I was thinking about doing this. Tom Brady doesn't crack under pressure

Comment

Trent Green? And I'd go with Tom Brady.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Now...Tom Brady no doubt. I can't think of a more clutch qb in the league. This isn't about stats or TD passes, like you said, this is about LEADING your team. And Brady is easily the top candidate.

Hopefully Eli can get there in the next couple of years. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991
          Tom Brady,good idea w/ this I was thinking about doing this. Tom Brady doesn't crack under pressure
          its just something that doesnt involve people making any effort, only a little vote so i figured it would be interesting too see who we all think would be best

Comment

Option #2.

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by Jensen
              Trent Green? And I'd go with Tom Brady.
              I figured him but then i took him away :?

Comment

Just so you know...polls don't work. You're gonna see an unusual amount of votes for Drew Bledsoe....just a hunch.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  Just so you know...polls don't work. You're gonna see an unusual amount of votes for Drew Bledsoe....just a hunch.
                  hold on then

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    Yeah. I dont know why he's even on the thing.

I voted for McNabb because no one else will vote for him because Brady will win anyways.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

I'll take Peyton Manning. Honestly, he hasn't choked a whole lot, and against any team not in a 3-4, he dominates. You add another coach on the field, he can read defenses like no other.

As a Steeler fan, with our defense and O-line, I think Peyton would def. take us to a Super Bowl. I love Ben, don't get me wrong, but he scares me beyond belief. Peyton IS the best QB in the NFL. Brady is right up there, and one of my favorite players (despite his Michigan ties,) but he doesn't command the on field presence that Manning has. People say Peyton chokes, but his defense has choked too, so had Dungy and the coaching staff. It's not on Peyton, he is #1.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Tom Brady...All he needs to do is put up his hand with 3 SB Rings and that's my answer.

Peyton Manning is the best All-Around QB in the NFL, but until he wins a "big game," I'm going with Brady.

I hope Peyton isn't the next Marino, great QB that doesn't get a SB.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Manning.

Comment

I'll take the best QB on this list, Peyton Manning.

Daunte can't even get on the list, not even over Brees?

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

I'd take Daunte over Vick and Bledsoe

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information