X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stephenson86
    started a topic All - NFLDC QB - Tom Brady

All - NFLDC QB - Tom Brady

This is too find out who you here aat NFLDC think would be most suited too lead a team.

All QB's have been chosen for either their ability too pass, read defences, use their legs, lead a team

the options are as follows, if you think i have missed someone (i dont think i have) then tell me and if i think ur reason is valid enough i will add them

VOTE AWAY

PS i spelt mannings name right but then thought it was wrong, so i messed up

AND PLEASE NO HOMERISM, IF YOU VOTE AGAINST YOUR TEAMS QB IT WONT MEAN YOU GO TO HELL, IT JUST MEANS THAT YOU DONT THINK HE IS THE BEST QB FOR LEADING A TEAM OVER THE OTHERS

• drowe
    replied
    i voted for tom brady...woulda voted for peyton if whining was a category.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    so is this done or is voting still today?

Leave a comment:

• stephenson86
    replied
    Originally posted by Staubach12
    Originally posted by YAYareaRB
    Bledsoe and Eli are on here and Hasselbeck isn't... Hasselbeck is the NFCs best QB IMO.
    Yeah and my names is Baby Jr. Sunuvabitch
    So who's the best? Vick? Ha! Delhomme? No. Maybe McNabb.... Did you watch the playoffs? Hasselbeck took over the game when Alexander went down. He's the best in the NFC.
    it doesnt matter about a QB's ability as such, its there ability too command a game, and i have never seen hasselbeck as a QB who does, whereas eli, ive noticed him do that, bare in mine my judgements are based on only seeing some teams play twice a year, ive only ever seen tennessee play twice so if my judgements are querstionable that is why

Leave a comment:

• Tubby
    replied
    This is bull****. Ben Roethlisberger, Drew Bledose, Jake Delhomme, Eli Manning, Drew Brees, and Mike Vick all over Matt Hasselbeck? He is not the #1 QB in the NFL, but at least give him some respect.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    who the hell picked vick?

Leave a comment:

• yodabear
    replied
    Marc Bulger

Leave a comment:

• yourfavestoner
    replied
    Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
    The whole "teams win rings" argument is overrated. Teams put up stats too. Do you think Tom Brady would've won that Super Bowl without a defense or running game? Do you think Peyton Manning would put up record stats if his defense didn't keep him on the field more? Would he get all those TD if he had crappy receivers? What if he had no OL and a bad running game? Would he still put up amazing stats? The fact of the matter is that Brady was the biggest part of the Pats winning two of the three Super Bowl, and a very large part of the last one. Does Vinatieri get to attempt those FG if Brady doesn't lead the team down the field? Teams have just as much importance on the stats a QB puts up as they do the games they win. While Brady comes to play in the big games, Manning comes to throw INT.
    I agree completely. The Patriots were 5-13 under Bill Belichick when Tom Brady became their starting quarterback. Since then, the Patriots are 68-21 (including postseason games) with three Super Bowl titles. Gee, do you think Brady might've been the difference?

Leave a comment:

• M.O.T.H.
    replied
    Yeah, he wouldnt win but, matty should be on here.

Leave a comment:

• ny10804
    replied
    I went with Peyton.

Leave a comment:

• Staubach12
    replied
    Originally posted by YAYareaRB
    Bledsoe and Eli are on here and Hasselbeck isn't... Hasselbeck is the NFCs best QB IMO.
    So who's the best? Vick? Ha! Delhomme? No. Maybe McNabb.... Did you watch the playoffs? Hasselbeck took over the game when Alexander went down. He's the best in the NFC.

Leave a comment:

• YAYareaRB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Staubach12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• YAYareaRB
    replied
    Peyton..He's nuts!

Leave a comment:

• Staubach12
    replied
    Originally posted by smittyjs
    Tom Brady

Leave a comment:

Working...
X