Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bears sign two

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bears sign two

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2812251

    I've been pusing for Anthony Adams for a while now. He's got starting experience and should be a great fit in the cover 2. With the return of Dusty Dvorack that should fill the loss of Scott (likely to go to Atlanta) just fine and personally I hope puts Tank on a VERY short leash.

    The re-signing of Reuben Brown was a smart one. It takes guard off of the first day need list IMO (no Ben Grubbs) and keeps our O-line in tact.


    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

  • #2
    http://chicagosports.chicagotribune....ears-headlines

    Signed Steelers safety Tyrone Carter too.


    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

    Comment


    • #3
      Looking like either Tackle or WR for us early on in this draft...


      Sig by me... Hold the applause.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
        Looking like either Tackle or WR for us early on in this draft...
        Yeah those were my top two needs regardless of these signings. I could see TE at #37 if they are really impressed by Miller or Patrick.

        And of course the Lance Briggs situation bears more monitoring. I like Beason and Timmons at #31 depending on who else is available.

        Either way, our starting lineup is now set depending on Briggs, and we've got two early picks (possibly more again depending on Briggs) to bolster the team.


        Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

        Comment


        • #5
          The Bears still need to find themselves a capable QB :)


          Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
            The Bears still need to find themselves a capable QB :)
            And the Packers still need to find a way not to suck... :D

            ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

            Comment


            • #7
              I really don't like the bears.
              SKOL VIKINGS!


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                http://chicagosports.chicagotribune....ears-headlines

                Signed Steelers safety Tyrone Carter too.


                carter is a good back up
                i liked it when he ran around with those dreads
                ill miss him

                Comment


                • #9
                  Good luck to Anthony Adams (aka "Double A") in Chicago. He was a cool, funny guy with SF, just too small to play NT in the 3-4. He's always been a high effort kind of guy, hopefully Bears fans will enjoy watching him play.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by stl9erfan View Post
                    Good luck to Anthony Adams (aka "Double A") in Chicago. He was a cool, funny guy with SF, just too small to play NT in the 3-4. He's always been a high effort kind of guy, hopefully Bears fans will enjoy watching him play.
                    I think he's the perfect fit for the tampa 2, which is why I've been pushing for him for a while.


                    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                      I really don't like the bears.
                      And I really don't like you, or the Vikings, or the Twins. ;)

                      ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Adams should make a good backup, CHI needs one



                        Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You don't think they will take an Arron Sears, Josh Beekman, Manuel Ramirez, or Tim Duckworth in round 2 or 3?
                          Originally posted by Paul
                          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                            You don't think they will take an Arron Sears, Josh Beekman, Manuel Ramirez, or Tim Duckworth in round 2 or 3?
                            No... if a guard is drafted, it will be one who is good at pulling and play LG. Ben Grubbs at 31 is a possibly pick, but if a WR like Dwayne Bowe or Jarret is there I think they would be the pick. But I could easily see Grubbs and Rice go back-to-back.

                            ^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                              And I really don't like you, or the Vikings, or the Twins. ;)
                              Well fine...Still though, this was a guy I had hoped would sign with the Vikes and with Scott likely to go to ATL, I am just pissed.
                              SKOL VIKINGS!


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information