Best RB in the NFC East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best RB in the NFC East

Just wondering what people think? A buddy of mine keeps trying to say that JJ and Tiki are both better than Portis. Tiki is amazing, but I think that Portis will pass him this year.

Portis. He hasn't even reached his prime yet and Tiki will begin his decline in a year or two. Westbrook and Jones aren't even close.

Comment

Right now? Barber. For the future? Portis.

Comment

tiki

Comment

last year, tiki, this year clinton

sig by CalBears99
          Originally posted by yodachu
          I HAVE ISSUES! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

Right now it's Tiki because he is the better receiver out of the backfield. Straight up running between him and Portis is pretty even. So for now I say Tiki, but soon it will be Clinton Portis.

Comment

I'd rather have Tiki for this year. After this year even Tiki says his future is uncertain while Portis should continue to get better.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Clinton Portis

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Clinton by as far as the eye can see

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

this is so obvious. portis

Comment

Clinton Portis is gonna be the all time leading rusher when everything is said and done so I have to pick him.
                      myspace.com/strangewavesmusic

Comment

Originally posted by raiderfan_89
                        Clinton Portis is gonna be the all time leading rusher when everything is said and done so I have to pick him.
                        Thank you for gracing us with your knowledge of the future. Clinton probably won't play long enough to touch Emitt Smith's record, few players today have the desire to play for as long as he did, especially at running back. I mean he already has 6,000 yards, he only needs about 10,000 yards more. Until he has over 10,000 yards please take it easy with the all time leading rusher talk.

Comment

Julius Jones! Duh! No, no, j/k.... uh..... I hate to say it but, Clinton Portis.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Ha I voted for Westbrook even though I don't believe he is the best at all, maybe the best receiving RB, I just wanted to see him stand strong with his one vote. Now Tiki, Future Clinton Portis.

Comment

Tiki Barber, i think Portis is a little overrated.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information