Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best Defense in the NFC East?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the best Defense in the NFC East?

Who has the best Defense in the NFC East? Again a buddy of mine is Arguing. He says Dallas.. Even though they are all top notch I think it will be the Giants this year..

dallas

sig by CalBears99
    Originally posted by yodachu
    I HAVE ISSUES! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

This is a tough one. I'll go with Washington. It's going to be interesting to see what they can do with a pass rush now.

Comment

i like the Eagles S/CB but i like Dallas front 7 so i pick both.

Comment

This topic was made a while ago. Philly could very well be up there again if the pass rush picks up this year, but Dallas's defense is overrated, so I'd say Washington.

Comment

I like Philly.

They brought in Howard and Bunk to help that pass-rush, and help free up space for Jeremiah. We all know about that secondary Lito, Brown, Dawkins, and Lewis.
            Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

I have to go with Dallas. Their entire defense looks really good this year.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Redskins. very underrated team. superbowl contenders.

Comment

Dallas

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Gotta go with the Redskins here. Their defense will give up the least amount of yardage again this year. Dallas defense while is promising is still too young in my opinion and has a big question at NT, the most imporant position in the 3-4 defense. I think a lot of people are looking past that. It is also how you judge a defense. I think the Redskins will give up the least yardage but I also think the Giants will cause the most turnovers again. But my vote still goes to the Skins.

Comment

I'm hoping Thomas "pepper" Johsnon and Stanley could provide some solid depth at DT for the boys. They're going to have to.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

Dallas.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                        Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
                          Gotta go with the Redskins here. Their defense will give up the least amount of yardage again this year. Dallas defense while is promising is still too young in my opinion and has a big question at NT, the most imporant position in the 3-4 defense. I think a lot of people are looking past that. It is also how you judge a defense. I think the Redskins will give up the least yardage but I also think the Giants will cause the most turnovers again. But my vote still goes to the Skins.
                          Since when is Jason Ferguson a scrub?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit
                            yeah, I was gonna comment on that but, decided not to. Now it's understandable if he said depth a NT but, there is nothing wrong with Fergy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit
                              He's not a scrub, but he isn't so great either. A defense with such high aspirations should have a better player at the key position that makes the whole defense work. Out of the majors teams that run a 3-4 defense, the Cowboys definately have to worst NT of the bunch.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information