Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best Defense in the NFC East?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jughead10
    Originally posted by D-Unit
    Gotta go with the Redskins here. Their defense will give up the least amount of yardage again this year. Dallas defense while is promising is still too young in my opinion and has a big question at NT, the most imporant position in the 3-4 defense. I think a lot of people are looking past that. It is also how you judge a defense. I think the Redskins will give up the least yardage but I also think the Giants will cause the most turnovers again. But my vote still goes to the Skins.
    Since when is Jason Ferguson a scrub?
    He's not a scrub, but he isn't so great either. A defense with such high aspirations should have a better player at the key position that makes the whole defense work. Out of the majors teams that run a 3-4 defense, the Cowboys definately have to worst NT of the bunch.
    Cleveland?
    Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by Ho0k Em'
      Gotta go with the Redskins here. Their defense will give up the least amount of yardage again this year. Dallas defense while is promising is still too young in my opinion and has a big question at NT, the most imporant position in the 3-4 defense. I think a lot of people are looking past that. It is also how you judge a defense. I think the Redskins will give up the least yardage but I also think the Giants will cause the most turnovers again. But my vote still goes to the Skins.
      He's not a scrub, but he isn't so great either. A defense with such high aspirations should have a better player at the key position that makes the whole defense work. Out of the majors teams that run a 3-4 defense, the Cowboys definately have to worst NT of the bunch.
      Cleveland?
      I'll take the combination of Washington and Oshinowo for depth over what the Cowboys are going to put out there.

Comment

He's not a scrub, but he isn't so great either. A defense with such high aspirations should have a better player at the key position that makes the whole defense work. Out of the majors teams that run a 3-4 defense, the 49ers definately have to worst NT of the bunch.
        there i fixed it for u

Comment

Cleveland?
          Ted Washington?

Jason Ferguson severely underperformed last season, especially considering how much he was paid.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN
            He's not a scrub, but he isn't so great either. A defense with such high aspirations should have a better player at the key position that makes the whole defense work. Out of the majors teams that run a 3-4 defense, the 49ers definately have to worst NT of the bunch.
            there i fixed it for u
            Thats true I forgot about them. But still, you get the point. The team that will be lucky to win 5 games has a worse NT than the Cowboys.

Comment

Dallas has only one weakness on D...and that is FS

Sig by BoneKrusher
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

I voted the Giants cuz I fricking felt like it.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan
                  I think they're MLB's are a bit iffy.

Comment

:shock: :? Ayodele was just signed and he is above average and And Bradie James is really good and young. The only position on their front 7 that is a question is NT.

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                      :shock: :? Ayodele was just signed and he is above average and And Bradie James is really good and young. The only position on their front 7 that is a question is NT.
                      Who is there other DE besides Spears. Canty? I know he is promising and Cowboys fans are high on him but until he really proves it, he is a slight question. Although he could turn out to be great.

Comment

I don't know about Ayodele in a 3-4, and James is a good tackler but he's not a playmaker.

I didn't say bad I just said iffy

Comment

Who is there other DE besides Spears. Canty? I know he is promising and Cowboys fans are high on him but until he really proves it, he is a slight question. Although he could turn out to be great.
                          Canty is a perfect 3-4 DE. He played well last year.

Dallas easily has the best D, Redskins in second.

That is correct comahan
                          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                          <3 dg

Comment

I love the boys linebackers, they have an excellent mix of size and speed. I dont know why people bad mouth Canty all the time, he did beat Ellis out for the starting job last year and he is a better fit.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

How exactly is the Boys defense "easily" the best in the NFCE? The Redskins have had a better D the past few years, have shown they can replace players and still produce, and are still coached by Gregg Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eli

How exactly is the Boys defense "easily" the best in the NFCE? The Redskins have had a better D the past few years, have shown they can replace players and still produce, and are still coached by Gregg Williams.
                                Dallas has better LBs. Dallas has a better DL. Redskins have better DBs, but not by a lot. The front 7 of Dallas is ridiculous and will be good for a very long time.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information