X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is an ok signing.
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
      After the offseason they've had I think the Giants have less of a chance than Detroit. Look at the difference in division strength too.....
      Gotta love the haters. gotta love it.

Giants have a much easier schedule next year, and if the running attack holds up, the Giants should be a playoff team.

Comment

Good signing. I was hoping the Saints would sign him.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

Good deal for the Giants. Mitchell isn't anything special, he is poor in coverage, a poor blitzer, tends to over-pursue, and whiffs on alot of open field tackles. His value on the open market should tell you what to expect from him, not much. But at that price he is a steal. It will be interesting to see how he does at OLB though.
          Last edited by Basileus777; 03-26-2007, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Solid signing, he's not a bad player, and they got him cheap, not bad.

Comment

This is a solid signing. He came fairly cheap, he's a much better fit in the Giants D then in the Tampa 2, and he will no longer have the responsibilities of a MLB. He's a solid leader also. As for the negatives, he's not the greatest in coverage, will continuously run right past the QB on the blitz, and misses some tackles.

Comment

good signing, he's a solid player that can make some plays and provide a spark. At least he will probably play in more games than Arrington. I think that's why it was a cheap one yr deal, the G men didnt want to get burned again

Comment

Good value signing that allows the Giants some flexibility, without being tied down long term. As noted by others, I don't think Kawika is anything great, but he is a body, and a decent body at that. Doesn't remove LB from the early goings in the draft, but it may allow them to not have to reach for a LB, and that's always nice.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                    Gotta love the haters. gotta love it.

Giants have a much easier schedule next year, and if the running attack holds up, the Giants should be a playoff team.
                    You know the Giants schedule for 2008?

For 2007, the Giants schedule is not that easy. They have to play the AFC East which is improved and oh yeah, there is that regular season trip to London.

Comment

Good signing not bad in KC.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft View Post
                        You know the Giants schedule for 2008?

For 2007, the Giants schedule is not that easy. They have to play the AFC East which is improved and oh yeah, there is that regular season trip to London.
                        Their schedule will be easier than it was last year, no doubt about that.
                        Originally posted by Paul
                        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Very good value and singing. He could play Mike or Sam, and he is about as solid as they come.
                          Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

I like the signing, and even the money he got but I wish there was like an option for an extra year. I dont want him to get away if he ends up playing well, kinda of like Kenderick Clancy last year.

If he sucks, its fine, but I still wish it was atleast 2 years.

Giants are still a wildcard team. People forget they still have a nasty pass rush, a pro bowl TE, solid OL and a pro bowl MLB.

Not to mention a new DC.

People dont realize how bad Tim Lewis was unless you actually watch the games. People think the cuts giants made makes them so much worse. Arrington was garbage (1 sack, and that 1 I could made), Emmons never played, and Luke was a flase start machine. There was a reason we called him Puke.

Im not worried, solid draft, maybe LB, OT, CB, WR, RB in that order and we will be fine. Plus, I think we will trade down.

Tiki was a loss, but its time for Eli to step up and this year you will see the new bulldozer RB we have in Jacobs.
                            Last edited by CrackerJack465; 03-27-2007, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Good signing for the Giants. Helps to address their depth which has been a critical factor towards their late season collapses. They are a top team in the NFC when they have all of their players healthy, however, they crumble fast when their starters go down. They really need to upgrade their depth and I think this is a step in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information