i like this face better :!:
      :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
      B TT R
      SUPER :!: :!:

Comment

what do the ravens run
        4-6 / 4-4 / 3-4 / 4-3 ?

Comment

I voted Bucs, but who else would I vote for?

bonekrusher on the sig magic
          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by Surtain & Law
            what do the ravens run
            4-6 / 4-4 / 3-4 / 4-3 ?
            actualy they run a 10-10
            they ran 46 last year, and theyre going to a 4-3 this year i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma
              I voted Bucs, but who else would I vote for?
              Houston Texans

Comment

hmmm miami and the browns are on it but not pittsburgh or dallas :?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Buc
                  Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Originally posted by D-Buc
                  Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  The Bears didn't have the benefit of an offense to support them last year. They scored points. They played with bad field position. And they were still the #1 defense in the league last year. They added Ricky Manning Jr and Dante Wesley to support at the corner position, they added Manning, Dvorack, Mark Anderson, and Jamar Williams to provide depth. This is with no disrespect to the other teams in the league with great defenses (Carolina, Pittsburgh, Washington) as I feel they are all better than the Bears as a total team, but nobody tops our defense, both starters and depth.
                  umm no they werent, the Bucs were.

and i have a feeling this board is anti-bucs(), 2 or 3 top 5 lists and the bucs arent in any? Wow...... :?
                  Oh stop it. The Bucs were first in yardage and that is only because the Bears put in their 3rd string against the Vikings in week 17. The Bears were still first in scoring (which is all that counts) even in spite of that. Any Bucs fan that actually asserts their defense was #1 without looking at the facts is just being a homer.
                  First in scoring is all that counts? So you can be first in scoring yet give up the most yards and it would matter? So you saying "first in scoring is all that matters" is false, and the bucs WERE the #1 defense last year.

I'll admit the Bears have a GREAT defense, just about everyone is a ballhawk but the bears haven't had their defense in the top 7 for 10 years straight. So I'd take Bucs defense over Bears defense any day of the week. Call me a homer all you want.
                  Well, the Cardinals were the 10th rated defense last season, but were 28th in points allowed. But it's okay. The fact that they gave up the 10th fewest yards obviously proves they are a top 10 defense. It doesn't matter that they gave up 24 points a game, because yards are more important than points.

Comment

It's easily the Chicago Bears, by far. They've only gotten better over the off-season. Chicago and Dallas are my NFC Front-Runners, but that's off-topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Surtain & Law
                      what do the ravens run
                      4-6 / 4-4 / 3-4 / 4-3 ?
                      I am preety sure a mix of 4-4 and 4-3.

Comment

Re: Who has the best Defense in the NFL?

Originally posted by 4
                        this year i say Ravens Defence will be a scoreing machine

what your awnsers?
                        No Oakland? :?

:P Just kidding. I'll go with... Dallas.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Bearsfan's Defensive Rankings

I didn't give the ranking a WHOLE lot of thought so don't jump down my throat if your team is 7th and you think they should be 3rd.

1)Bears
                          2)Chargers
                          3)Washington
                          4)Pittsburgh
                          5)Carolina
                          6)Tampa
                          7)Seattle
                          8)Dallas
                          9)Jacksonville
                          10)Baltimore
                          11)Denver
                          12)New England
                          13)New York Giants
                          14)Minny
                          15)Cleveland
                          16)Miami
                          17)Philly
                          18)Atlanta
                          19)Indy
                          20)Buffalo
                          21)Green Bay
                          22)Kansas City
                          23)Cincy
                          24)Detroit
                          25)St.Louis
                          26)Raiders
                          27)Arizona
                          28)New York Jets
                          29)Houston
                          30)San Fran
                          31)Tennessee
                          32)New Orleans

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Re: Who has the best Defense in the NFL?

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                            Originally posted by 4
                            this year i say Ravens Defence will be a scoreing machine

what your awnsers?
                            No Oakland? :?

:P Just kidding. I'll go with... Dallas.
                            Crud! Nevermind, Dallas gets 2nd place. Bears get first. Brain fart. Those things happen after 8 hour days.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

I say this with all due respect to Bears fans. I personally like the Bears, I respect the old school teams. Having that said....

Cover 2 $ucks. Thats why the Bears cannot be the best defense in the league. Ive said this before and I still believe it, Cover 2 (Tampa 2, whatever) is a regular season defense. Its simplicity, difficulty stopping power running backs, and inability to play man defense kills it in the playoffs. If youre talking about who will have the best regular season defense, then yes Chicago's is the best.

But when you get into the playoffs, where teams study tape more thoroughly and divise gameplans etc, Cover 2 lays a big egg. Only one Cover 2 team has not choked in the playoffs, and that was the year Tampa won the SB. Look at Cover 2 every other year, they always choked in the playoffs. This year alone, the Bears, Colts, and Bucs all choked in the playoffs.

The Bears defense in the playoffs this year gave up more yards than the Giants to the Panthers....and the Giants played that game with 4th string LBs...we were a walking bruise. Yet the Bears gave up more yards. What does that tell you?

To be the best defense, you must possess the ability to play man coverage. And no cover 2 team can do that. That in itself, limits what the defense can do. That kills about 50% of the possible plays the defense can throw at a qb. Confusion is half the battle. Every qb knows whats coming at them when they play a Cover 2. Its just a matter of execution. And in the playoffs where they are able to look at a year's worth of tape and break down the weaknesses of the respective defense, the Cover 2 cannot provide a counter strategy to mask its respective weaknesses, hence going back to its simplicity as a flaw.

Thats my take. Who's the best? Thats a good question, i have Baltimore, Dallas, Carolina, Jaguars, and SD all in the same level. We can only wait and see who plays at the highest level.

Comment

it seems every one say Bears - then again theres alot of bears fans on here

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information