Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
    Originally posted by TCU
    id say top 10 i have him as one of my most underrated players.
    Packers fans would agree with you. He's up there with Donald Driver, Al Harris, Nick Collins, Aaron Kampman, Samkon Gado, and Chad Clifton at being the most underrated at their respective positions.

If everybody's so underrated on the Packers, then why aren't they good? Oh yeah. Packers fans are homers.

And Brett Favre is still a top quarterback, right?
    seriously just keep that **** to urself. how do you know the packers are going to suck, has the season started,can you see into the future? i didn't see the Jags winning the superbowl either. I guess i should just start saying all the players on my team suck, would that mke you happy? I mean who ever thought of liking the players on your team....

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TCU
      Packers fans would agree with you. He's up there with Donald Driver, Al Harris, Nick Collins, Aaron Kampman, Samkon Gado, and Chad Clifton at being the most underrated at their respective positions.

If everybody's so underrated on the Packers, then why aren't they good? Oh yeah. Packers fans are homers.

im not saying everyone on the Packers in uderrated im just saying Barnett is.

former #1 in post count on this site
      first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by 4
        why move some who had 3 years in a row with 100tackles and he only played 3 yrs
        because most of this tackles are from behind or when everyone is scrambling around. He has no presence in the middle and should be on the outside

Comment

Originally posted by TCU
          Packers fans would agree with you. He's up there with Donald Driver, Al Harris, Nick Collins, Aaron KampmanSamkon Gado, and Chad Clifton at being the most underrated at their respective positions.

Bold ARE underrated

Samkon is overrated, and Clifton gets his due

Comment

Originally posted by KAWICGB
            Originally posted by TCU
            Packers fans would agree with you. He's up there with Donald Driver, Al Harris, Nick Collins, Aaron KampmanSamkon Gado, and Chad Clifton at being the most underrated at their respective positions.

Bold ARE underrated

Kampman was underated untill he got a 12 million dollar signing bonus this offseason (which is more than Edgerin James got by the way).

Donald Driver gets the respect he's due.

Harris might still be underated, but I find that hard to believe anymore considering how much Packers fans hype him up. He was leading the votes for the best corner in the NFC North.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

i didn't see the Jags winning the superbowl either.
              Wow, what a lame comeback. What the heck does that have to do with the overrating of some Packers players? LOL, think of something more intelligent before pressing the "Submit" button.

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
                i didn't see the Jags winning the superbowl either.
                Wow, what a lame comeback. What the heck does that have to do with the overrating of some Packers players? LOL, think of something more intelligent before pressing the "Submit" button.
                probably, but whatever i dont really care the rest of it was the point i was trying to make.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Top 10

Comment

According to packers fans Brett Favre is the most underrated QB ever....

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylor21

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway

did you change the first two options P-L?
                        Maybe... 8)

Comment

Thomas
                          Lewis
                          Wilson
                          Urlacher
                          Davis
                          Morgan
                          Trotter
                          Peterson
                          Fletcher
                          Bruschi
                          Vilma
                          Edwards
                          Quarles
                          Bulluck (if he was a MLB)
                          Brooking (when he is moved inside with Atlanta)

Id rather have them before Barnett

No offense

Comment

I said top-12.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                              Originally posted by KAWICGB
                              Originally posted by TCU

Bold ARE underrated

Kampman was underated untill he got a 12 million dollar signing bonus this offseason (which is more than Edgerin James got by the way).

Donald Driver gets the respect he's due.

Harris might still be underated, but I find that hard to believe anymore considering how much Packers fans hype him up. He was leading the votes for the best corner in the NFC North.
                              I would have responded earlier, but I'm at work and can only go on while on breaks.

Driver gets the respect he's due now. But a couple of years ago he was underrated.

Kampman I still believe that he is underrated around the league. I never hear many people talk about him that aren't within the organization. And that huge bonus came from the organization so it doesn't really have any affect on whether he is underrated or not

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylor21
                                According to who?.... come on, if your going to say something, try not to say something that lowers the inteligence of the forum

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information