Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KAWICGB
    Originally posted by SeanTaylor21
    According to packers fans Brett Favre is the most underrated QB ever....
    According to who?.... come on, if your going to say something, try not to say something that lowers the inteligence of the forum

Maybe it just lowerd your intelligence

If you're going to try and down someone maybe you should learn how to spell and how to use correct grammer.

Comment

And what does your special NFLDC title say?

But anyways, I think being around the 10-12th range is about right for Barnett but I think if he was switched to OLB he could do more for the Pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiddler
        And what does your special NFLDC title say?

But anyways, I think being around the 10-12th range is about right for Barnett but I think if he was switched to OLB he could do more for the Pack.
        If you ever want to know the real reason it says that just ask

Comment

Top 10.
          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

No, according to Packer fans he is the best. Which shows homeristic some of them can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikings Fan
              No, according to Packer fans he is the best. Which shows homeristic some of them can be.
              I haven't seen anyone in a while say that Favre was the best in the game today. As far as of all-time, a case can be made for him. I do not personally believe that he is, but he does have great numbers and a super bowl victory to his credit. Not homeristic at all.

Comment

According to who?.... come on, if your going to say something, try not to say something that lowers the inteligence of the forum

Maybe it just lowerd your intelligence

If you're going to try and down someone maybe you should learn how to spell and how to use correct grammer.
                Whoopty-doo, I was rushed because I was on break so I didnt get to look it over before I submitted it.

Comment

I haven't seen anyone in a while say that Favre was the best in the game today. As far as of all-time, a case can be made for him. I do not personally believe that he is, but he does have great numbers and a super bowl victory to his credit. Not homeristic at all.

Sure as case can be made but he isnt #1 to most people and when the responses are...

FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE
                  Sorry, but its gotta be Favre
                  FAVRE = GOD

I think it was PackmaN, Titletown088 and Pack_Attack that said that. But im not sure.

Comment

for ILB i'd probably say top 15. he's not anywhere close to the top 3 or top 5 some people voted. u could make arguement for top 10 but thats as far as u could go IMO. i feel comfortable with top 15. i've said my piece on him in the past, but we'll see what he does this year coming up with more talent around him

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                    You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

Sure as case can be made but he isnt #1 to most people and when the responses are...

FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE
                      FAVRE = GOD

I think it was PackmaN, Titletown088 and Pack_Attack that said that. But im not sure.
                      1. Favre does = GOD.... Look at his consecutive starts. Hes industructible, thus he must be god.... so don't worry about it.

2. You don't mention in what context these were used in.

3. He has career numbers that may be looked at better than Marino. He has a ring, not as many as Joe Montana, but look at the rosters of the Packers vs the 49ers. Hell Joe Montana had the greatest WR of all time on his team. Who did Favre have? Sterling Sharpe for a couple of years, Robert Brooks, and Antonio Freeman. He also had Andre Rison and Don Beebe but that was in the twilight of their careers. They were 3rd and 4th WRs when they were with the Pack

Like I said, a case can be made for Favre as the best QB of all-time. So saying that he is, is not homerism. Homerism is saying that Tice was a great coach. I think we can both see the difference.

Comment

FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE
                        FAVRE = GOD

1. Favre does = GOD.... Look at his consecutive starts. Hes industructible, thus he must be god.... so don't worry about it.

3. He has career numbers that may be looked at better than Marino. He has a ring, not as many as Joe Montana, but look at the rosters of the Packers vs the 49ers. Hell Joe Montana had the greatest WR of all time on his team. Who did Favre have? Sterling Sharpe for a couple of years, Robert Brooks, and Antonio Freeman. He also had Andre Rison and Don Beebe but that was in the twilight of their careers. They were 3rd and 4th WRs when they were with the Pack

Like I said, a case can be made for Favre as the best QB of all-time. So saying that he is, is not homerism. Homerism is saying that Tice was a great coach. I think we can both see the difference.
                        1) Ok then

2) A Best QB of all time thread

3) Well since this is opinon it really cant be right or wrong but when just as it can be looked on as possible it is looked on as homerism by most, if not all, Packer Fans.

Comment

FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE
                          FAVRE = GOD

It's people OPINIONS get over it, holy ****

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088

FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE
                            FAVRE = GOD

It's people OPINIONS get over it, holy ***********
                            Chester Taylor is the best RB ever.

See? That could be my opinon, it isnt, but if I were to seriously post that it would be torn to shreds and I would be accused of being ignorant and a homer. Just becuase a small sect of Packer Fans think that Favre is the best ever doesnt mean its not being a homer to think so.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088

FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE
                              FAVRE = GOD

It's people OPINIONS get over it, holy ***********
                              Chester Taylor is the best RB ever.

See? That could be my opinon, it isnt, but if I were to seriously post that it would be torn to shreds and I would be accused of being ignorant and a homer. Just becuase a small sect of Packer Fans think that Favre is the best ever doesnt mean its not being a homer to think so.

Comment

FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE
                                FAVRE = GOD

1) Ok then

2) A Best QB of all time thread

3) Well since this is opinon it really cant be right or wrong but when just as it can be looked on as possible it is looked on as homerism by most, if not all, Packer Fans.
                                So basically what your saying is that one of the best QBs of all-time should never even be mentioned in a best qb of all time discussion? Hmm... makes a lot of sense. I guess it would be homerism for you to say that Alan Paige was the greatest DT of all time too then right? Or is there possibly a bit of a double standard cause our teams are division rivals and their is a jealousy/hatred going both ways

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information