BBD's 10 NFL Truths (long write up)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    So far alot of these predictions are holding water. Kinda crazy, I made these predictions at the start of TC. We'll see how many wind up becoming true at the season's end. So far Id say at least 50% of them are looking good.
    More than that. Things are right on track for everyone of those predictions to come true.

Comment

I have the utmost respect for Dawkins, but you think that people that rate Ed Reed higher shouldn't?

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
        I have the utmost respect for Dawkins, but you think that people that rate Ed Reed higher shouldn't?
        Of course Ed Reed is better, but technically, he's a SS. In terms of FS, the only popular name that people claim is better is Sean Taylor, and Dawkins is easily outplaying him. Yet he still doesn't get the love. Dawkins is the best FS in the game right now. Forget the measureables, look at the body of work. No one measures up to him.

Comment

How come ST21 is back?
          Originally posted by Paul
          Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
          Originally posted by Vikes99ej
          These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
          MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10
            How come ST21 is back?
            Thats from a long time ago.

Comment

How come ST21 is back?
              He's not. these were bumped from before TC

Comment

3. The AFC West will be an open race. This division is up for grabs. All the teams can win it...even the Raiders. The Chiefs have issues on defense and lost Roaf, the Broncos will still have issues at qb, the Raiders have a young but developing defense and Aaron Brooks, and the Chargers have Rivers running the show for the first time. All have major question marks that will be answered during the season. I wouldn't be surprised if this division mirrors the NFC East.
                Ya being ranked top 5 is such an issue I know they won't stay top 5 but come on they are playing some very good D. :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                  Of course Ed Reed is better, but technically, he's a SS. In terms of FS, the only popular name that people claim is better is Sean Taylor, and Dawkins is easily outplaying him. Yet he still doesn't get the love. Dawkins is the best FS in the game right now. Forget the measureables, look at the body of work. No one measures up to him.
                  Well he plays more like a SS, but Reed has started at FS for the last few years.

Comment

How come ST21 is back?
                    He posted that August 1st

Comment

I am really observant. :roll:
                      Originally posted by Paul
                      Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
                      Originally posted by Vikes99ej
                      These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
                      MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
                        3. The AFC West will be an open race. This division is up for grabs. All the teams can win it...even the Raiders. The Chiefs have issues on defense and lost Roaf, the Broncos will still have issues at qb, the Raiders have a young but developing defense and Aaron Brooks, and the Chargers have Rivers running the show for the first time. All have major question marks that will be answered during the season. I wouldn't be surprised if this division mirrors the NFC East.
                        Ya being ranked top 5 is such an issue I know they won't stay top 5 but come on they are playing some very good D. :roll:
                        Dude, I posted this in August, cut me some slack. They are playing better than I expected however. That is probably the one truth that I was flat out wrong with. The rest are holding up pretty well though.

Comment

Wow BBD, you were dead on. You're my hero.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Dude, I posted this in August, cut me some slack. They are playing better than I expected however. That is probably the one truth that I was flat out wrong with. The rest are holding up pretty well though.
                            My bad didn't look at the date who went and bumped this?

Comment

My bad didn't look at the date who went and bumped this?
                              I did :D

Comment

I agree with #9.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information