All - NFLDC WR - Larry Fitz, Chad Johnson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All - NFLDC WR - Larry Fitz, Chad Johnson

This is too find out who you here aat NFLDC think would be most suited to go long

All WR's have been chosen for either their ability to run routes, catch, block and create something out of nothing

the options are as follows, if you think i have missed someone (i dont think i have) then tell me and if i think ur reason is valid enough i will add them

If a Position has two players on the field (WR, OT, OG, DE, DT, OLB, CB) then the top two players on the poll will be selected, wth the higgher of the two being the #1 and the lower being #2

QB - Tom Brady - New England Patriots
    RB - LaDainian Tomlinson - San Diego Chargers
    WR - Larry Fitzgerald - Arizona Cardinals (WR#1)
    OT -
    OG -
    C -
    TE -
    DE -
    DT -
    OLB -
    MLB -
    CB -
    FS -
    SS -
    FB -
    K -
    P -

VOTE AWAY

AND PLEASE NO HOMERISM, IF YOU VOTE AGAINST YOUR TEAMS WR IT WONT MEAN YOU GO TO HELL, IT JUST MEANS THAT YOU DONT THINK HE IS THE BEST QB FOR LEADING A TEAM OVER THE OTHERS

P.S. the only way that this can be successful is if you vote, please if you vote here check back when your on too see if a new poll has gone up, all votes are crucial as the more votes there are the more set in stone the voice of the voters will be :D

Thanks,
    stephenson86

Owens is still the best in my book.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
    Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

I went for Marv, purely because of the potential trouble owens could cause, all my choices are made from a view of how would the team work in the real world

Comment

Larry Fitzgerald.

Comment

I hate to say it but TO, if he just kept quiet and played football I woul;d definetly want him on my team.

taking in attitude its Chad Johnson.

Comment

TO is the best WR in football

Comment

I'm going to have to go with Chad Johnson. He runs great routes and always seems to be open. He has great hands and he is an above average blocker. Plus he isn't as much of a problem as alot of today's WRs.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                TO is the best WR in football

BoneKrusher

Comment

Very tough. Fitz and Boldin are both great as are most of them. T.O. has just used up all sympathy i could possibley give to an @sshole like him.

You just cannot pass on Moss, IMO.

Comment

Until yesterday my choice was Brian Finneran

Fitzgerald- Smart, athletic, young will only get better

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

definitly moss. they dont say you got mossed for nothing

Originally posted by CraigNall4MVP
                      biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver

Comment

Re: All - NFLDC Team Selection Thread - WR - ALL YOU DO IS V

Originally posted by stephenson86
                        This is too find out who you here aat NFLDC think would be most suited to go long

All WR's have been chosen for either their ability to run routes, catch, block and create something out of nothing

the options are as follows, if you think i have missed someone (i dont think i have) then tell me and if i think ur reason is valid enough i will add them

If a Position has two players on the field (WR, OT, OG, DE, DT, OLB, CB) then the top two players on the poll will be selected, wth the higgher of the two being the #1 and the lower being #2

QB - Tom Brady - New England Patriots
                        RB - LaDainian Tomlinson - San Diego Chargers
                        WR -
                        OT -
                        OG -
                        C -
                        TE -
                        DE -
                        DT -
                        OLB -
                        MLB -
                        CB -
                        FS -
                        SS -
                        FB -
                        K -
                        P -

VOTE AWAY

AND PLEASE NO HOMERISM, IF YOU VOTE AGAINST YOUR TEAMS WR IT WONT MEAN YOU GO TO HELL, IT JUST MEANS THAT YOU DONT THINK HE IS THE BEST QB FOR LEADING A TEAM OVER THE OTHERS

P.S. the only way that this can be successful is if you vote, please if you vote here check back when your on too see if a new poll has gone up, all votes are crucial as the more votes there are the more set in stone the voice of the voters will be :D

Thanks,
                        stephenson86
                        You forgot to change that part to WR, any way, I have to go with T.O.

Comment

Even though I don't think he's the best, if you have Santana Moss on that poll you should also have Chris Chambers, who is a great deep threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77
                            Even though I don't think he's the best, if you have Santana Moss on that poll you should also have Chris Chambers, who is a great deep threat.
                            What exactly are you trying to say about Moss?

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylor21
                              Originally posted by Go_Eagles77
                              What exactly are you trying to say about Moss?
                              Nothing, he is an excellent deep threat, I just think Chambers is right there with him, since this thread is about deep threats. You can let your guard down now.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information