X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77
    Originally posted by SeanTaylor21
    Originally posted by Go_Eagles77
    Even though I don't think he's the best, if you have Santana Moss on that poll you should also have Chris Chambers, who is a great deep threat.
    What exactly are you trying to say about Moss?
    Nothing, he is an excellent deep threat, I just think Chambers is right there with him, since this thread is about deep threats. You can let your guard down now.
    I knew it, this thread is about WR's. Moss is not just a deep threat i caught that **** you just tryed to pull

Comment

Steve Smith need some more love.
      Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

No kidding. Larry Fitzgerald? Look I'm not hating on the guy but Steve Smith is a one man show. As a Bears fan I can attest to that. To me he's not only the best WR in the game, he's the best offensive player in the game.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Torry Holt. Great hands, very very consistent, great route running, willing blocker not great at it though, and doesn't fumble (becuase he dives after the catch which I hate)
          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            No kidding. Larry Fitzgerald? Look I'm not hating on the guy but Steve Smith is a one man show. As a Bears fan I can attest to that. To me he's not only the best WR in the game, he's the best offensive player in the game.
            He led the league in receptions and yards last year (I believe) and can only get 5 votes.

Comment

wow Marvin Harrison jumped a head and is leading this poll.

Comment

Randy Moss, easy

Comment

How did Marvin Harrison just get 12 or something votes in the last 30 minutes?

BoneKrusher

Comment

NO EDDIE KENNISON WTF?

Comment

I stand by Anquan.

Looks like this poll is all about routes and hands. It works though. Marvin and Fitz are amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal
                        I'm going to have to go with Chad Johnson. He runs great routes and always seems to be open. He has great hands and he is an above average blocker. Plus he isn't as much of a problem as alot of today's WRs.
                        he might throw a punch at your head coach though.

Comment

Marvin Harrison is a shell of his former self, him leading this is a joke.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                          Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Im a colts fan and i love marvin but Steve Smith is the best IMO.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by moc182
                              Marvin Harrison is a shell of his former self, him leading this is a joke.
                              And him getting 12 votes in 30 minutes is a joke too...

BoneKrusher

Comment

Steve Smith. He is the most well-rounded. He can take a screen to the house, make the tough catches over the middle, burn you deep, and return kicks. The only knock on him is his size, as he will never be able to beat a DB on a jump ball. However, with as good as he is at getting open, it's rare that a DB will be stride for stride with him on a deep ball anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information