No announcement yet.

All - NFLDC WR - Larry Fitz, Chad Johnson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the most talented WR I'll have to go with Randy Moss, he demands so much attention from opposing defenses it helps free up his team's chance to make plays, and while demanding all this attention he still finds a way to get great numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn
      Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      No kidding. Larry Fitzgerald? Look I'm not hating on the guy but Steve Smith is a one man show. As a Bears fan I can attest to that. To me he's not only the best WR in the game, he's the best offensive player in the game.
      No freaking crap. What more does he need to do
      Um.....turn in more than one good season, maybe?

If Steve Smith plays the same way for the next 3 years that he played last year, then he will be the undisputed best WR in the league, and maybe even the best player period. But he hasn't yet. He has one great season vs. 5 or 6 for TO and Randy. 3 for Chad and 8 or 9 for Marvin.

Which is why Fitz being that high is also ridiculous, and Holt being that low is even more awful. There are too many bandwagon jumpers on this forum. For Fitzgerald to be beating out guys like TO, Randy, Torry, 85, and even guys like Ward and Chambers is simply ridiculous. The question is not "who will have the better career" or "who has the most potential" its "who is the best right now", and Fitz still has a long way to go.

That said, he is probably my favorite young WR in the league, and I love his game. So it's not like I'm hating on him. His day will come, and when it does I think he has a legitimate shot at Jerry Rice status for his generation of recievers.
      Originally posted by 21ST
      He was protecting his self
      Originally posted by tjsunstein
      From what? His leg?
      Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
      That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
      "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

It should have been Terrell and 85

Comment

Larry Fitzgerald

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn
            Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            No kidding. Larry Fitzgerald? Look I'm not hating on the guy but Steve Smith is a one man show. As a Bears fan I can attest to that. To me he's not only the best WR in the game, he's the best offensive player in the game.
            No freaking crap. What more does he need to do
            your sig looks like DeAngelo is drowning

Hines Ward should not have gotten as many votes as Torry Holt

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information