Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will have a better year, Peyton or Eli?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a joke? Peyton always has been and always will be better that Eli.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
      Originally posted by Draft King
      Originally posted by yourfavestoner
      Originally posted by 4
      Originally posted by 4
      Eli & Tiki vs Peyton & Joseph is more like it

boy the colts will lose there edge
      you really hate the colts dont you? Addai and rhodes will combine for at least 1300 yards and Peyton will have an MVP type season while Eli will probably do the same as last year just with a few less picks and a little higher completion percentage.
      no i dont hate the colts i hate that the colts let james go
      Try to understand the salary cap. Resigning Edge=losing Dwight Freeney, and Freeney is a far more valuable player than Freeney.

I agree, Freeney makes Freeney look bad.
      You put your laughing smilies in my genius quote. :(

Comment

Originally posted by 4
        Originally posted by 4
        Originally posted by 4

you really hate the colts dont you? Addai and rhodes will combine for at least 1300 yards and Peyton will have an MVP type season while Eli will probably do the same as last year just with a few less picks and a little higher completion percentage.
        Try to understand the salary cap. Resigning Edge=losing Dwight Freeney, and Freeney is a far more valuable player than Freeney.

im not taking freeney whihc they may not even keep

im say wayne - james over wanye how did james get paided by the cardz
        and how much did the colts pay wayne im not sure

you dont make any sense!!!!

i cant believe people tolerate this...wow!

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

As much as i'd love to say Eli....Peyton will have the better season.

Comment

Originally posted by 4
            Originally posted by 4

I agree, Freeney makes Freeney look bad.
            You put your laughing smilies in my genius quote. :(
            I fixed it. Freeney is more valuable than Edge blah, blah, blah. You got my point.

Comment

Is this a serious question?

BoneKrusher

Comment

Peyton for sure, people on this site are obsessed with Eli, ok mainly Giants fans, but he hasn't done anything really noteworthy except get a lot of yards, which Kerry Collins did his whole career, so it's not that great of an accomplishment. His accuracy is terrible, as is another qb who is hated on this site, Michael Vick. Eli's accuracy is terrible, and that brings his whole qb rating down, so no he won't have a statistically better season than Peyton will. Better than last year? Probably, but until his accuracy picks up I will not consider him close to what his brother is.

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12
                  Is this a joke? Peyton always has been and always will be better that Eli.
                  Originally posted by Jensen
                  Is this a serious question?

Comment

maybe in two or three years I will take this question seriously.

PM me for sig requests
                    Originally posted by Sean Connery
                    Suck it Trebek!

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
                      Peyton for sure, people on this site are obsessed with Eli, ok mainly Giants fans, but he hasn't done anything really noteworthy except get a lot of yards, which Kerry Collins did his whole career, so it's not that great of an accomplishment. His accuracy is terrible, as is another qb who is hated on this site, Michael Vick. Eli's accuracy is terrible, and that brings his whole qb rating down, so no he won't have a statistically better season than Peyton will. Better than last year? Probably, but until his accuracy picks up I will not consider him close to what his brother is.
                      Eli is far better then Collins....

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
                        Please don't compare Eli to Vick. Vick has been in the league for 5 years now. Eli 2. You will see the progression this season. Mostly because Eli is a student of the game and has half a brain in his head and Vick isn't a student of the game and doesn't have half a brain in his head.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason
                          IMO, Eli has been a better player than his brother at every stage of his career. I'm not talking about stats, either. He was better in college, he was a better prospect coming out, and he was a better rookie. I think it makes sense because he is just as, if not more physically gifted than Peyton, and he's not only benefited from their father, but by learning from Peyton as well. He's basically "Manning 3.0". I think he will end up being the better QB when it's all said and done, but no way will he be better than Peyton this year.
                          You got to be kidding. Peyton was better in college. Eli was never in a position to win the national champtionship.

Peyton had 26 TD passes his rookie season, a 90 QB rating his second. Eli hasn't even come close to those numbers.

Peyton plays at least half of his games inside or in nice weather while Eli has to play in windy Giants stadium and play in Philadelphia and Washington every year.

Who cares if Eli has all those passing yards. Passing yards is a very overrated stat. No QB has ever won a Super Bowl while leading the league in passing yards.

The Eli fangirls are such an embarrassment to Giant fans.

Comment

Originally posted by eacantdraft
                            Originally posted by duckseason
                            IMO, Eli has been a better player than his brother at every stage of his career. I'm not talking about stats, either. He was better in college, he was a better prospect coming out, and he was a better rookie. I think it makes sense because he is just as, if not more physically gifted than Peyton, and he's not only benefited from their father, but by learning from Peyton as well. He's basically "Manning 3.0". I think he will end up being the better QB when it's all said and done, but no way will he be better than Peyton this year.
                            You got to be kidding. Peyton was better in college. Eli was never in a position to win the national champtionship.

Peyton had 26 TD passes his rookie season, a 90 QB rating his second. Eli hasn't even come close to those numbers.

Peyton plays at least half of his games inside or in nice weather while Eli has to play in windy Giants stadium and play in Philadelphia and Washington every year.

Who cares if Eli has all those passing yards. Passing yards is a very overrated stat. No QB has ever won a Super Bowl while leading the league in passing yards.

The Eli fangirls are such an embarrassment to Giant fans.
                            Your username is an embarassment to Giants fans.

Comment

This cant be a serioius post..

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylor21
                                This cant be a serioius post..
                                I think it stems from the fact that the NFL put them up against each other Week 1 on the big NBC game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information