All - NFLDC - LT - Walter Jones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pav
    I'm going with levi jones over walter jones. Walter Jones isn't that special. Last year Osi Umenyora burned him and sacked hasselback twice in one game.
    Yeah how many sacks has Jones given up the past two season? Alright, compare that to how many Levi gave up last year.

Comment

ok im closing this poll
      could i have help with the RT's as i dont know who too put :?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86
        ok im closing this poll
        could i have help with the RT's as i dont know who too put :?
        Willie Anderson for sure.

And of course Sean Locklear.
        "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

I dont know much about lineman but i think Orlando Pace is the best...

Sig by BoneKrusher
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

I love that Tra (William) Thomas is a choice here, much more that someone voted for him. BTW it wasn't me. He isn't nearly as good as most of the guys on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991
              Originally posted by Jughead10
              Originally posted by jets future
              johnathan ogden>walter jones>orlando pace
              3 years ago.

aint nothin wrong with reminising about the past. But I will vote for Walter Jones.
              I would take Ogden as my right tackle at this point in his career. He is such a dominant run blocker even at this stage that he is a better fit for that road grader position. Plus he is still good enough to own most left ends in the NFL

BTW I nominated Glenn just bc he dosn't get enough credit for the job that he does and if salary cap were ever a consideration he wouldn't cost nearly the cash that those other super-hyped players would get.

Comment

Originally posted by no love
                I would take Ogden as my right tackle at this point in his career. He is such a dominant run blocker even at this stage that he is a better fit for that road grader position. Plus he is still good enough to own most left ends in the NFL

BTW I nominated Glenn just bc he dosn't get enough credit for the job that he does and if salary cap were ever a consideration he wouldn't cost nearly the cash that those other super-hyped players would get.
                But with an increase in pure-speed rushers these days, Ogden has become more and more ill-equipped skills wise. Freeney owned him hard. Freeney got owned hard by Pace (and I'm sure Jones could handle him too). Ogden is the first of those three guys to start showing signs that he is heading down the hill now. Give me Jones or Pace over him any day.

This whole Jones > Pace & Ogden thing is kind of annoying, people act as though they've been saying that forever. When in reality, half those people probably jumped on the bandwagon after this season. If I ran a power-blocking scheme, I'd go for Jones. If I ran a zone scheme I'd go with Pace. This season should provide a better comparison between Pace and Jones than last year. We'll see both guys with more equal guys beside them, we'll see them in more similar offenses, we'll see them in more similar blocking schemes.

Basically, Pace edges out Ogden for the best out of the three. Jones edges out Pace for the best 05-06 season.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information