No announcement yet.

All - NFLDC TE - Antonio Gates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, there is no reasosn not to put some Cowboys players in on defense.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93
      only one who can be considered the best at his position is Roy Williams. they have other good players on D but not guys best at their position

Comment

Originally posted by cardsalltheway
        only one who can be considered the best at his position is Roy Williams. they have other good players on D but not guys best at their position
        Ha Roy Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
          Originally posted by Smooth Criminal
          I'll take Witten.
          Why?
          HE is definately better than everyone and its close with Gates. I gave Witten the nod because I think he is a better blocker and a very good reciever.

TE isn't all about being the best recieving threat. The best ones are the ones that can block very well and still be able to catch the ball.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Roy the best.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Roy the best.

hes definitely not the best but he should get a nomination

Comment

I'll take Witten.
                Why?
                HE is definately better than everyone and its close with Gates. I gave Witten the nod because I think he is a better blocker and a very good reciever.

TE isn't all about being the best recieving threat. The best ones are the ones that can block very well and still be able to catch the ball.
                I say Gates is better than Witten because he uses his size better than Witten does, he is more of a red zone threat, and can certainly jump higher than Witten. Witten's the better blocker, but the Cowboys use him to block more than SD uses Gates in that respect, they don't require him to block as much, and he is a decent blocker. Also he does more with the ball once it's in his hands than Witten does. Gates gets double teamed pretty often, but a lot of the time makes the reception anyway. He is much more of a threat in the passing game than Witten is anyday.

Comment

im aware of the cowboy player standings so i may not include them because there is obvious homerism

Comment

:evil: quit joking people this is not funny - gates is the man

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                      Gonzalez. He's only slightly behind Gates in terms of receiving ability, and because of this, his blocking ability gets really overlooked. He's actually one of the most underrated tight ends when it comes to blocking ability.
                      I love tony G but he isnt the best blcoker in the world, he is very average at it.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86
                        im aware of the cowboy player standings so i may not include them because there is obvious homerism
                        Well thats real nice...nice polls you are running here. I personally voted for Gonzo but you are telling us that you are going to keep Cowboy players out because of 1. Homerisim and 2. You dont feel that any of them belong on the polls? These polls are hardly accurate because 1. There is cheating going on, a blind man can see that 2. Regardless of team every last one of you is a homer and 3. What makes you think your opinion is any better than the next guy?

Its a popularity contest...and has nothing to do with real talent. You people are just pissed off because the polls are not going your way..so when they arent you wine and cry...

I have an idea...why dont you stop all these BS polls. :roll:

Comment

Yeah Gates now has 18, Witten 20. All yall people who voted for Witten know that is complete crap. Gates is the best, and there's not anyone who really can come close to him. The rest are second tier.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991
                            why does Witten have 14 votes and Gates has like 11, what is up with this, Gates is hands down the best TE in the league.
                            Cowboys players should just not be on the polls because some of the fans are complete homers and will vote for them. The Cowboys don't have any players who are the best at their position in the NFL, they have a lot of good players, but none of the best.
                            Ive heard cowboy ans say jason witten and roy are the best in the NFC. Do u guys think thats true?

I think alge crumpler is the best. Man im the one who votes somebody only like two other people have voted for.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan
                              Originally posted by Ravens1991
                              why does Witten have 14 votes and Gates has like 11, what is up with this, Gates is hands down the best TE in the league.
                              Cowboys players should just not be on the polls because some of the fans are complete homers and will vote for them. The Cowboys don't have any players who are the best at their position in the NFL, they have a lot of good players, but none of the best.
                              Ive heard cowboy ans say jason witten and roy are the best in the NFC. Do u guys think thats true?

I think alge crumpler is the best. Man im the one who votes somebody only like two other people have voted for.
                              A case can be made for Witten being the best in the NFC, but Alge is a great and reliable target. Shockey also has a lot of potential.

Roy being the best in the NFC is a complete joke, just like his coverage. He's not even the best in his division. He isn't close to as good as Brian Dawkins or Sean Taylor.

Comment

This is bogus ********. Theres no one close to Gates.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information