• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good to see Gates ahead of Witten.

Comment

Originally posted by Texico From Mexico
      Originally posted by stephenson86
      im aware of the cowboy player standings so i may not include them because there is obvious homerism
      Well thats real nice...nice polls you are running here. I personally voted for Gonzo but you are telling us that you are going to keep Cowboy players out because of 1. Homerisim and 2. You dont feel that any of them belong on the polls? These polls are hardly accurate because 1. There is cheating going on, a blind man can see that 2. Regardless of team every last one of you is a homer and 3. What makes you think your opinion is any better than the next guy?

Its a popularity contest...and has nothing to do with real talent. You people are just pissed off because the polls are not going your way..so when they arent you wine and cry...

I have an idea...why dont you stop all these BS polls. :roll:
      no im just dissapointed that on two occasions a dallas players vote count has sky rocketed in a matter of minutes and its not happened with any other team. fact of the matter is these polls have been running nicely and there has been no homerism. but as i see it something is going on with the dallas votes as they are the only ones that sky rocket so suddenly

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06
        Originally posted by Ravens1991
        why does Witten have 14 votes and Gates has like 11, what is up with this, Gates is hands down the best TE in the league.
        Cowboys players should just not be on the polls because some of the fans are complete homers and will vote for them. The Cowboys don't have any players who are the best at their position in the NFL, they have a lot of good players, but none of the best.
        I voted Gates. Did it ever occur to you that some people think he's the best?

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12
          why does Witten have 14 votes and Gates has like 11, what is up with this, Gates is hands down the best TE in the league.
          Cowboys players should just not be on the polls because some of the fans are complete homers and will vote for them. The Cowboys don't have any players who are the best at their position in the NFL, they have a lot of good players, but none of the best.
          Apparently not, so many people are on track minded in everything here...

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Theres no reasoning that would make me or any sane minded football fan believe that hes better than gates.

Comment

I don't think all Dallas fans are homerish, I hate to say it, but some are. Jason Witten is a more complete TE than Gates. Jason comes close to being the best. I'm not freaking cause of the TE, but i don't think Roy is the best SS in the NFC. :roll: I do hate the way that Everyone is sayin Witten doesn't come close cause he does! Gates doesn't come close to being as good at blocking than Witten. There are cowboy homers, but I don't think it is a problem on these polls. They just say outrageous things.

Alge Crumpler is the best

Sig by BoneKrusher
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

I'm sure some do, however it is crazy to think that almost as many people on this board think that Jason Witten is as good as Gates. I'm glad you voted for Gates, because I think he is better than Witten. I'm just saying that it's odd that a player on a team that has the most fans on this site is being chosen as the best TE when most people agree that he's not. The fact that he is embarassing Gonzo in the polls right now is ridiculous.

Comment

I'm sure some do, however it is crazy to think that almost as many people on this board think that Jason Witten is as good as Gates. I'm glad you voted for Gates, because I think he is better than Witten. I'm just saying that it's odd that a player on a team that has the most fans on this site is being chosen as the best TE when most people agree that he's not. The fact that he is embarassing Gonzo in the polls right now is ridiculous.
                  I think the reason cowboy fans are mad is because lots of people have said they are all homers wich is totally wrong i know plenty of cowboy fans that are great posters and arent.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan
                    I think the reason cowboy fans are mad is because lots of people have said they are all homers wich is totally wrong i know plenty of cowboy fans that are great posters and arent.
                    I agree, not all cowboys fans are homers, but some are. There are homers for every team, but since the Cowboys have more fans, naturally they have more homers.

Comment

Originally posted by nathan
                      I don't think all Dallas fans are homerish, I hate to say it, but some are. Jason Witten is a more complete TE than Gates. Jason comes close to being the best. I'm not freaking cause of the TE, but i don't think Roy is the best SS in the NFC. :roll: I do hate the way that Everyone is sayin Witten doesn't come close cause he does! Gates doesn't come close to being as good at blocking than Witten. There are cowboy homers, but I don't think it is a problem on these polls. They just say outrageous things.

Alge Crumpler is the best
                      i know witten is he best, but i get somewhat bemused at the sudden sky rocket of votes for him

Comment

Gates is the best but Tony Gonzalez is still #2 and a better all around TE.

Comment

NO DAVIS?! BOOOOOO Jk. But Davis would be my pick....no homerism involved, i don't even need to see him play. He's still my pick.

Comment

Originally posted by no love
                            NO DAVIS?! BOOOOOO Jk. But Davis would be my pick....no homerism involved, i don't even need to see him play. He's still my pick.
                            :roll:

Comment

Cooley will be better than all them this year.... 8) Hopefully..

Comment

Gates is only better than Witten at recieving and Fantasy football.

Witten is a much better blocker than Gates and I would much rather have a great blocker than another WR at TE. Plus Witten is a good recieving TE. While he isn't as good as Gates at catching he makes up for it by being a much better blocker.

Gates is only the concensous best TE to people because he is a more flashy pick.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information