Eagles get Spikes and Holcomb for Walker and conditional 7th rounder in 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
    LMAO. Spike is just an average player now with his torn Achilles. He is nothing special. He is just an average player, so ehhh, whatever. It is a good DEAL for the Eagles, but not like it really makes there team any better.

I want to see how many Eagles fans come and start bragging about it and saying he is a pro-bowler and makes them so much better.

I don't know, maybe like you and Leonard Davis? Just going out on a whim here.

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
      Are you kidding? Eagles fans are the craziest fans in the world. THey will all come in and start saying what a great signing it is and all that crap.

From what i have read of your posts, you're not much better...Spikes is 30 years old, they can get 3 or 4 more solid years from him..it's a definite upgrade..

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
        Bills are rid of Spikes, Clements, McGahee....and they get...um....?

Talk about an overhaul
        dont forget london fletcher

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

Take it easy on the Bills guys... They're rebuilding...and apparently want stay that way for the next 5 years...
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Hey everyone talked **** about the Bills draft last year too and it turned out to be a pretty smart move.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Spikes-Old but decent
              Clements-OVERpaid
              McGahee-God I hate this guy
              Fletcher-Old and and makes a lot of T 5-10 yard down the field (anyone can do that)
              H-Decent backup

Comment

Does anyone really take TNewFan41 seriously?

Looks like a good deal for the Eagles. Spikes may be a little old, but he's the best and most experienced OLB they have now.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                  he is a great addition for that price tag. eagles got a deal there
                  6 mill....................lol

Comment

I might be mistaken but where does it say that the conditional draft pick given up is a conditional 7th rounder. All it says as the header is a conditional 2008 pick and when you click on the story talks about Raegor the DT they just signed no mention of the compensation for draft pick. So far the pick could be a conditional anything from what I see.

Comment

damnit....

at least I can count on Mcnabb getting injured

Comment

Originally posted by gonzo1105 View Post
                        I might be mistaken but where does it say that the conditional draft pick given up is a conditional 7th rounder. All it says as the header is a conditional 2008 pick and when you click on the story talks about Raegor the DT they just signed no mention of the compensation for draft pick. So far the pick could be a conditional anything from what I see.
                        yea i noticed that as well

Comment

it was reported on the radio as a conditional 7th rounder...but im now gonna guess a conditional late rounder in 2008

Comment

As an Eagles fan, I am psyched about this deal. I am not going to go crazy and say he is a probowler like TNEW would do. But I will say we get to fill two draft needs, while losing a DT who can't stop the run and a seventh rounder next year. This trade does make our team much better though, I don't care what TNew says, I try not to pay attention to what he says anyway, he is a MORON. The Eagles biggest needs are now Strong Safety and either a WILL or a MIKE, depending on what our FO thinks about Gaither. Personally, I think it will be MIKE, Gaither is very good at the WILL. If we get a solid draft pick at LB, we could have a nasty LB corp for years, with the developmentof Gocong and Gaither. Our LBs will be able to be used in sooooo many ways next year. The Eagles have the potential to be a top 5 offense and a top 5 or ten defense if they get a good draft. I am so happy right now, and TNew should be shaking in his boots, because our D will be ripping apart "Big D" for the next few years to come.
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post

Looks like a good deal for the Eagles. Spikes may be a little old, but he's the best and most experienced OLB they have now.
                              I see where TNewman comin from but....... it is an upgrade. Its not a change that is gonna be huge but it does help the eagles.

Sig by BoneKrusher
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post

To answer your question, NO!!!!!
                                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information