Redskins offer No. 6 overall pick for Briggs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
    I don't want to go threw all the pages is this trade just talk or really going down?
    All talk but read Jay Glazer's article on foxsports. It will shed some light on why this is such a hot topic because parts of this rumor has been confirmed by Dan Synder.

Comment

• THe bears should make it go down. No single player is worth 25 picks in the first round, and they are gettinmg and off like that right now. They should jump on it likes it Jessica Alba.

Comment

• Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
        I don't care about that stupid rep bars, are you serious? Oh and when the Bears have a losing record, you heard it hear first.
        with the schedule the bears have next year, they should only lose about 6 games at the most...and last time i checked, 10-6 gets you homefield throughout the playoffs in the NFC lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
          Boley eh? I gotta do more hw on the guy, I don't know much about him.
          He's on the Falcons defense.

Therefore he sucks.

And Mike Vick sucks too.

Class dismissed.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            I think the price tag is a little too much. Basically the value of the 16th overall pick. On top of that the Redskins might have to throw in a late round pick on top of MEGA contract they will have to sign him too. And this contract won't be like the ones they signed Arch and Randle El to that they can get out of anytime. This will have 20 million guaranteed.

I don't see why the Skins are so interested in Briggs. I thought they were high on McIntosh, one of the few draft picks they've kept recently. And they have Washington on the other side. Unless someone is switching to the middle.
            Matt Schaub was traded for the value of the 20th pick in the draft.

You can't see the Redskins valuing Briggs higher than Schaub was valued?

Comment

• Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
              Matt Schaub was traded for the value of the 20th pick in the draft.

You can't see the Redskins valuing Briggs higher than Schaub was valued?
              Schuab is a QB though. Will Briggs have as much impact on the Redskins season if he is traded their as Schaub will on the Texans season? On top of that Briggs is asking for WAY more money than Schaub is getting. I can't see Briggs being worth what you lose in the trade and what you have to pay him.

I like the Schaub deal a lot more.

Comment

THe bears should make it go down. No single player is worth 25 picks in the first round, and they are gettinmg and off like that right now. They should jump on it likes it Jessica Alba.
                seriously? not one player?

so say you were idk minnesota, cleveland, tampa bay...you wouldn't trade your top 10 pick for say peyton manning?

or if you were cleveland, detroit, minnesota, oakland...you wouldn't trade your pick for LT?

good thing your not in charge of any football team...

Comment

• I guarantee this trade or these terms to be more precise will not go down.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                    seriously? not one player?

so say you were idk minnesota, cleveland, tampa bay...you wouldn't trade your top 10 pick for say peyton manning?

or if you were cleveland, detroit, minnesota, oakland...you wouldn't trade your pick for LT?

good thing your not in charge of any football team...
                    Not for Lance Briggs, but I'd do it for a guy like LT or Peyton Manning.

Also, nice sig quote dude. I thought it was pretty classless when you guys did that in Iowa City this year. And this after Alford bitched about how fans needed to show more class, and then your fan base does that.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I don't care about that stupid rep bars, are you serious? Oh and when the Bears have a losing record, you heard it hear first.
                      Great analysis assclown. Actually I heard it first like 5 years ago when someone so cleverly realized that teams that made the Superbowl hadn't made the playoffs the next year in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                        It seems like I'm the only guy left these days who doesn't have a complete hard on for safeties. I've never seen the infatuation with them, especially as top ten draft choices. I still look at them as guys who are too small to play linebacker and don't have the hips or athleticism to play corner. It's the least important position on defense. To me, anyways.
                        Not in our defense senor. I'd say FS is second to only the defensive line.

Comment

• please...uofi fans really need to get off their high horse and stop thinking they are above everyone else (not you specifically sweetness but in general)...yes it wasn't good sportsmanship and yes it is funny as a comeback to the annoying ILL-INI...maybe if uofi stopped thinking they were better than iowa in every aspect I wouldn't hate them so much...and can you honestly say that your fans have never made the same sort of comment/phrase/cheer about another school during athletic events? I know there was alot of that going around during the whole pierre pierce fiasco...so maybe instead of worrying about stupid cheers that have zero effect on the well-being of anyone, illinois should start focusing on keeping their "athletes" out of trouble

Comment

• Besides the fact that they are giving up too much for Briggs, what I really dont get about this is why are they trading for a LB of all positions? They just signed Fletcher to a fat deal. Marcus Washington is an excellent SLB. Lemar Marshall will be getting the chance to move back to WLB, where he is best fit to play. And lets not forget about Rocky McIntosh, who they gave a lot up to trade up for just last year. I cant imagine why they would trade for a high profile LB!

Comment

• It's all rumor Snyder wants to draw attention as he wants to trade the 6th pick so now teams will try to make offers for #6 before it is gone, only way we would make such a crazy trade would be to acquire a franchise CB or DE not a LB.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                                It's all rumor Snyder wants to draw attention as he wants to trade the 6th pick so now teams will try to make offers for #6 before it is gone, only way we would make such a crazy trade would be to acquire a franchise CB or DE not a LB.
                                Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information