Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i could see them picking up laundry if they had the 6th pick

Comment

I'd love to see it happen. I'm guessing Washington would get a 3rd rounder or something to. because they did say they were looking to trade down, I just didn't know it was this far.

Bears need to find a way to get up to #2 and get Quinn. Rumor was that the Lions wanted to get down to 5 or 6 to get 1 of the DEs so they might be able to pull something off.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I think if the bears get up there, they gotta find a way to take Quinn if hes available past #2.

They have been lacking a franchise QB forever...
        Technicallly this was Rex Grossman's "rookie" season.. If he does bad this season, there's no excuses. Grossman is their franchise quarterback for now, you can't judge him after his "first" season.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
          I'd love to see it happen. I'm guessing Washington would get a 3rd rounder or something to. because they did say they were looking to trade down, I just didn't know it was this far.

Bears need to find a way to get up to #2 and get Quinn. Rumor was that the Lions wanted to get down to 5 or 6 to get 1 of the DEs so they might be able to pull something off.
          Do u guys think the bears could also take CJ if they moved up to 2

Comment

NO, If the redskins do this ill be pissed, they dont need to make the Bears any more better.

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              If it happens, as much as most Bears fans don't like it, you will probably see this man in Chicago.

Look at him flexing his biceps for the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post

From what I see the Lions on Draft Day could possibly end up trading back to 4 so the Bucs can secure CJ obvisously if Oakland doesn't grab him and they could just pick Gaines Adams there.

Comment

Oh. My. God. Please pull the trigger.

This may be true because NFL network reported that Briggs and his agent met with Angelo today.

We have been speculating in the Bears forum that Angelo might trade up now that he has job security and can take more risks. Rex Grossman is a FA after this year and Angelo hasnt been as high on him as Lovie.

Comment

A couple of things.

1)I don't believe it. Rosenhaus has been saying that numerous teams are interested, including the Redskins, and all teams have subsequently denied it.

2)If it is....holy ******* ****.

3)I would love Brady Quinn, but it won't happen. I really have no idea who we would target at 6. That would be interesting.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

If this happens the Redskins can officially say they have no have no interest in building from within and will mortgage each season as a must win. This is ridiculous and the league needs to make Snyder sell the franchise. Of course it would be a steal for the Bears....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurve View Post
                        i could see them picking up laundry if they had the 6th pick

A trade of these ramifications, and all you care about is laundry? LOL
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Maddenhero View Post
                          Technicallly this was Rex Grossman's "rookie" season.. If he does bad this season, there's no excuses. Grossman is their franchise quarterback for now, you can't judge him after his "first" season.
                          No, technically it was his 4th. The fact that he just got through his first full season in his 4th doesn't look to good. You have to worry about if he is going to go the full year. Yes he had an ok season, but is that what you want from a QB? Grossman is around the low middle of starting QBs, and while he is still young I don't know if he can get much better. They would be just as well of had Griese been the QB. Now congrats on being the starting QB of a Superbowl team, but he is definitely not irreplaceable. Maybe they should give him another year, but the Bears are ready to win now. Why jeopradize your chance at actually winning a Superbowl when you're so close. Now I know you can't predict how Quinn will do, but with good QB play that is a great team.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                            If this happens the Redskins can officially say they have no have no interest in building from within and will mortgage each season as a must win. This is ridiculous and the league needs to make Snyder sell the franchise. Of course it would be a steal for the Bears....
                            Woah woah woah...let's be fair here.

Briggs is like 25, and is going to be a semi-elite player for many many years to come. From a purely football standpoint he's a much more sure bet for the longterm than a pick that you don't know will pan out.

So...actually...it's not a bad trade for the Redskins for a value perspective, I'm just shocked we could pull off a deal of this magnitude.

What a hugely positive week this has been so far.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

ZOMG!!!!!! Think of the possibilities! 31 and Briggs for 6... omg, I could fondle myself to the thought of that. OMG, I need to look at some of the possibilities!

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

could the bears look DT? harris and okoye would be pretty sick

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information