No announcement yet.

Redskins offer No. 6 overall pick for Briggs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm also bummed if Rocky doesn't get a fair shot. Come on, let the kid shine.
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
      Tommie? For 1st round swap and a fourth.
      haha or tommie for your first, second, and third...thats more realistic than your idea

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        haha or tommie for your first, second, and third...thats more realistic than your idea
        Screw that, Tommie for their entire draft, and throw in Sean Taylor. :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• While I do hate this trade and think we aren't getting the value for our pick, if you look at it at face value lets assume our pick at #6 is Gaines Adams, I like getting a 25 year old top LB in Briggs and Jarvis Moss or Charles Johnson or even a Michael Griffin or Aaron Ross instead of just Gaines, problem is we could get so much more for the pick but if you look at it just like that Briggs and one of those players I mentioned I would like better than just taking a Gaines Adams. I think we are looking too much at the "trade value chart" it is a place to start but it isn't the end all law. However we still are being shafted if this goes down cause realistically we deserve atleast an additional 2nd rounder but doesn't look like that is gonna happen, but you never know the terms haven't been released yet.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Didn't you guarantee it absolutely wouldn't happen?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Didn't you guarantee it absolutely wouldn't happen?
              Yeah I guarantee the deal won't go down with those exact terms just swapping firsts and Briggs.

Comment

• talking about it on espn right now...interview with rosenhaus said right now its just meetings between bears and skins...but the skins came out and said they didn't appreciate how rosenhaus came out with the news when nothing was officially being discussed yet and that its nothing more than a talk/rumor right now...

Comment

• LOL @ Mort cutting Rosenhaus at the knees within 60 seconds' time on Sportscenter. It's unlikely to happen.

Btw, I think it's the Bears who are unappreciative of this being out in the open.
                  Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
                    LOL @ Mort cutting Rosenhaus at the knees within 60 seconds' time on Sportscenter. It's unlikely to happen.

Btw, I think it's the Bears who are unappreciative of this being out in the open.
                    maybe it was...sorry I was just watching and trying to type as I heard it...either way it is starting not to look good...

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
                      LOL @ Mort cutting Rosenhaus at the knees within 60 seconds' time on Sportscenter. It's unlikely to happen.

Both teams are I mean look at this a simple typical little rumor but because Rosenhaus is involved it makes it seem like it's going down already and here we get a 12 page thread on how the Redskins are so dumb for making a move they didn't make.

Comment

• im sorry but 12 pages is just lame, who the **** cares until this **** actually goes down, it should be just a rumor and locked, period.

Comment

• Funny thing is, neither team improves significantly than just staying put in this deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                            No doubt I'd love to have Briggs being only 26 and one of the top LB's in the game but I would never accept this trade, questions of Briggs being a "system" player are there but that's not what worries me cause I think he would be a great player for us, but getting him would mean one of 2 things either Rocky is a wasted pick and career backup or we aren't planning on keeping Marcus Washington long term. Add to this is we are not getting the value of our pick, if it were a logical trade the Bears should be forced to give up their 2nd rounder atleast and a conditional mid rounder next year but Snyder seems intent on being a complete idiot.

I don't think Rocky was our pick. I think that we traded up to get D'Qwell but got hosed. That being said I wouldn't mind having Briggs but they would need to throw in a 2nd rounder or Tom Harris.. :0)

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
                              im sorry but 12 pages is just lame, who the **** cares until this **** actually goes down, it should be just a rumor and locked, period.
                              Jelous much?

A) It's a big trade on the table

B) It involves one of the best LB's in the game

C) It involves the NFC Champs

How is it lame to be talking about this deal? Snyder said he offered it to Chicago. So it's more than just a rumor. The offer is on the table. If you don't care about it, then don't post in here. But obviously, with 12 pages on the subject, people are interested in this story.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Btw, that's 2 infraction points in your post scat. Tisk tisk.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information