Redskins offer No. 6 overall pick for Briggs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    Funny thing is, neither team improves significantly than just staying put in this deal.
    well the bears would improve significantly considering briggs either isn't going to play or just be annoying and detrimental all year...so we move from 31 to 6, how is that not improving? with the value of that pick we can pick any number of immediate contributors or trade for multiple picks and still get an immediate contributor...

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Funny thing is, neither team improves significantly than just staying put in this deal.
      Bears likely get worse short term, but if they don't plan on paying Briggs it's likely the best move they can make.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
        im sorry but 12 pages is just lame, who the **** cares until this **** actually goes down, it should be just a rumor and locked, period.
        Thank you random person for deciding what threads people should post in and should be left open. What would we do without you?

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Thank you random person for deciding what threads people should post in and should be left open. What would we do without you?
          Party all night long with hot naked women?

That bastard! He ruined our party and scared away our hot naked women.

Comment

• dont the red skins have like 4 picks as it is and they are giving away there top 10 pick wow gets some more picks with that 31st pick

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
              dont the red skins have like 4 picks as it is and they are giving away there top 10 pick wow gets some more picks with that 31st pick
              In english please.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by frogstomp View Post
                Party all night long with hot naked women?

That bastard! He ruined our party and scared away our hot naked women.
                ****!! All these years without random naked women and HE'S the reason why??

Comment

• if the redskins do this they are ********. This would be the best thing ever for the bears. Briggs is mad and getting rid of him would be good. At no. 6 they have a ton of options, i would be so happy if the bears could pull this off since they would then have top ten picks in round one and two.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    In english please.
                    i think he means that the redskins don't pick again until about round four or something and they would be giving up their only chance at an elite prospect

Comment

• What's him name, Mortnenson I think said that this trade probably wasn't gonna happen b/c of a total lack of interest on the Bears side.

I can see what he means, I mean the only player that might go top 10 who will be available at #6 is Amobi Okoye and they really don't need that trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsagan77 View Post
                        I don't think Rocky was our pick. I think that we traded up to get D'Qwell but got hosed. That being said I wouldn't mind having Briggs but they would need to throw in a 2nd rounder or Tom Harris.. :0)
                        so your proposed trade would be

Bears Send
                        Tommie Harris
                        Lance Briggs
                        31st Overall pick

Redskins Send
                        6th Overall pick

seriously dude, give me a break, what a joke. For Tommie Harris alone you would need probably at least two first round picks, and 2 second round picks.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• I think the deal is dead because Jerry Angelo killed it. He seems pretty adamant about not trading Briggs.

Comment

• Also, the Bears would have to pay a top 10 contract to whoever they would pick, which really wouldn't save them that much cap wise. I would do this trade however, and trade down again with the 6 pick. Or trade up to 3 if either Calvin Johnson or Joe Thomas are there.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• Didnt know Redskins had any picks left...

;)

Sig by BoneKrusher
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                                Also, the Bears would have to pay a top 10 contract to whoever they would pick, which really wouldn't save them that much cap wise. I would do this trade however, and trade down again with the 6 pick. Or trade up to 3 if either Calvin Johnson or Joe Thomas are there.
                                It would save them a TON of money. I can't believe how much I keep seeing this. A top 10 draft pick is not going to make nearly as much as the type of contract Briggs is going to get.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information