No announcement yet.

Redskins offer No. 6 overall pick for Briggs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of all the media "insiders" in the NFL, Jay Glazer has been one of the most reliable this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
      Or Alex Brown... JA and Lovie don't seem to be very high on him at all lately, and it looks like Mark Anderson will take the starting spot next year, IMO.
      Mark Anderson & Ogunleye would be the worst DE combo against the run......

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
        There is no way briggs is a top 5 LB, im sorry thats just an overstatement
        It's an opinion. Past Urlacher and Merriman I don't think there are many elite linebackers in the NFL right now.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

well, the redskins are probably the worst run team in the nfl... they lost my respect a long time ago, but this is a new level of loss respect

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
            Of all the media "insiders" in the NFL, Jay Glazer has been one of the most reliable this year.
            And Schefter, which makes it more valid to me.

If it was Mort I would buy it much less. Schefter works for the NFL. He doesn't report stuff without solid insight.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
              Says the man whose team has Simeon Rice as one of it's premier players.

Mark Anderson = Simeon Rice.

Comment

So this is what it feels like to be a Denver Broncos fan in the offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                  Not necessarily, especially if Jamaal Anderson is the pick at 6...

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Please, Lord, let this happen. Anything that gives us a better shot at Gaines Adams.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

OMG!!! I just realized that if both Harris and Branch were starting as the DT, and if Branch is as good as advertized, they'd both require double teams => Urlacher would have a beastly season, and so would the DE's...

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        Says the man whose team has Simeon Rice as one of it's premier players.

Mark Anderson = Simeon Rice.
                        If he continues to develop, sure. Right now he has the speed moves from the edge, but he doesn't have the savvy to strip the ball and the complete pass rush arsenal.

The difference is that we use Simeon opposite a player like Greg Spires who is a good run-stopper. 2 Simeons and our defense would implode. He is better against the run than Ogunleye & Anderson anyway. The Bears can probably get away with it if their box stays healthy, but I wouldn't advise playing Mark Anderson on 3 downs unless he bulks up a lot.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

if they add in their 2nd, briggs would be around the 25th pick

or

add in the 3rd and its around the 19th pick then.

please if this happens give us some more picks...although we will probably pick a name out of hat for the extra picks you give us.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

There are punters that are better at stopping the run than Rice. The only DE I can think of that is worse is KGB.

O-Gun isn't that bad either. He's not a lightweight like Anderson is (who is weak against the run for sure).

Comment

Since the Redskins have most of the leverage, I would be mad if they don't get Anderson or Odelaguwaya.

Comment

Originally posted by critesy View Post
                                if they add in their 2nd, briggs would be around the 25th pick

or

add in the 3rd and its around the 19th pick then.

please if this happens give us some more picks...although we will probably pick a name out of hat for the extra picks you give us.
                                No way would we give up both our high picks. There's really no incentive for us to move into the top 10. Who is there that we really need?

The third I would be fine with.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information