CLOSED - NEW SLB POLL COMING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLOSED - NEW SLB POLL COMING

This is too find out who you here aat NFLDC think would be most suited to hold the outside

All OLB's have been chosen for either their ability to rush the passer, stop the run, tackle, cover, read plays

the options are as follows, if you think i have missed someone (i dont think i have) then tell me and if i think ur reason is valid enough i will add them

If a Position has two players on the field (WR, DE, DT, OLB, CB) then the top two players on the poll will be selected, wth the higgher of the two being the #1 and the lower being #2

QB - Tom Brady - New England Patriots (Runner Up - Peyton Manning - Indianapolis Colts)
    RB - LaDainian Tomlinson - San Diego Chargers (Runner Up - Larry Johnson - KC Chiefs)
    WR - Larry Fitzgerald - Arizona Cardinals (Runner Up - Terrel Owens - Dallas Cowboys)
    WR - Chad Johnson - Cincinnati Bengals (Runner Up - Marvin Harrison - Inidianapolis Colts)
    LT - Walter Jones - Seattle Seahawks (Runner Up - Orlando Pace - St Louis Rams)
    LG - Steve Hutchinson - Minnesota Vikings (Runner Up - Larry Allen - Dallas Cowboys)
    C - Olin Kreutz - Chicago Bears (Runner Up - LeCharles Bentley - Cleveland Browns)
    RG - Will Shields - KC Chiefs (Runner Up - Chris Naeole - Jacksonville Jaguars)
    RT - Willie Anderson - Cincinnati Bengals (Runner Up - George Foster - Denver Broncos)
    TE - Antonio Gates - San Diego Chargers (Runner Up - Jason Witten - Dallas Cowboys)
    RE - Michael Strahan - NY Giants (Runner Up - Dwight Freeney - Indianapolis Colts)
    LE - Julius Peppers - Carolina Panthers (Runner Up - Jason Taylor - Miami Dolphins)
    DT - Shaun Rogers - Detroit Lions (Runner Up - John Henderson - Jacksonville Jaguars)
    DT - Marcus Stroud - Jacksonville Jaguars (Runner Up - Kevin Williams - Minnisota Vikings)
    WOLB - Keith Bulluck - Tennessee Titans
    MLB -
    CB -
    FS -
    SS -
    FB -
    K -
    P -

VOTE AWAY

AND PLEASE NO HOMERISM, IF YOU VOTE AGAINST YOUR TEAMS OLB IT WONT MEAN YOU GO TO HELL, IT JUST MEANS THAT YOU DONT THINK HE IS THE BEST OLB

ADDITION
    When DE's and OLB's are selected if the two winners/runners up are from the same side then I will decide who i believe will be best able too cope with a side switch.

P.S. the only way that this can be successful is if you vote, please if you vote here check back when your on too see if a new poll has gone up, all votes are crucial as the more votes there are the more set in stone the voice of the voters will be :D

Thanks,
    stephenson86

Due too alot of contrversy regarding keith brooking and a person with multiple accounts i finally decided too do something about it and not have him come in 2nd, instead i decided too run a poll for the SOLB and i have cu the options down and i decided i would add in takeo spikes

Comment

Brooks easily. I voted for him in the last poll as well.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal
        nice too know ur loyal

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal
          The only problem with Brooks for me is that this is now a SLB poll. I don't know if he is the best SLB out of this group. In the other poll if was definately the second best WLB but I just can't vote for him in this.

Comment

Best SLB is Washington, WLB is Brooks.

Comment

I voted Brooks...wonder why??
              Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
              Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
              Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
              A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Only Marcus Washington and LaVar Arrington here are SLBs, and LaVar isn't a true SLB anyways.

What about Guys like DJ Williams or Julian Peterson?

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Brooks.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Explain how Derrick Brooks is winning a SLB poll?

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

Originally posted by draftguru151
                      Explain how Derrick Brooks is winning a SLB poll?

cause he is that good but seriously...why not just pick the 2 best OLB's?? not WLB and SLB??
                      Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                      Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                      Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                      A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

TKO
                        Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

I went Takeo Spikes even though he isn't a SLB, he is just the best in this group.

Comment

I cant believe ANYONE voted for Arrington as a SLB. It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by Dillen
                              I cant believe ANYONE voted for Arrington as a SLB. It's a disaster waiting to happen.
                              What I've thought for years, putting him at SLB is such a waste because he is really good on the weak side. I was worried at first when I heard they were going to play him on the weak side.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information