• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby Petrino, duh.

What was I supposed to say? Really?

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
      among other things.

his complete inability to draft should be interesting, although one would assume he won't be given the opportunity to do a lot of GMing (by "assume" i mean i don't believe anyone in the Cowboys organization is quite that stupid). his complete mediocrity on the sideline should also be an interesting addition to dallas.

i'd feel bad for cowboys fans... but, well... they're cowboys fans.
      BUT OMGZ HIS SCHEMS ARE SOOOO GODD!!!11 THINK OF ALL TEH PRESHURE AND BLITZING!!11

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        BUT OMGZ HIS SCHEMS ARE SOOOO GODD!!!11 THINK OF ALL TEH PRESHURE AND BLITZING!!11
        IT WILL MAKE ROY WILLIAMS GREET AGAIN!!

Comment

Whistenhunt. Has the players and the experience to do the best.

Turner and Phillips are recycled, not rookies.

Petrino will find out why Michael Vick is the most overrated player in the NFL.

Kiffin is another Al Davis scraping the bottom of the barrel joke of a coach.

Tomlin is struggle with trying a whole new defensive system and trying to sell his program to disgruntled veterans who wanted the coaching job to stay in the Steelers family.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
            Mike Tomlin, as I think he'll do more his first year in Pittsburgh than Wisenhunt will do in Arizona. I think both are going to finish right around the 8-8 area, though.

Norv Turner isn't a rookie head coach.
            I like Tomlin and what he brings to the table and his Steelers will win one or two more games than the Cards but both teams will be very competitive

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Norval "Norv" Turner, will have the best season, but I think Cam Cameron or Mike Tolin should have the best turnaround. Wisenhunt could also take ARI to the playoffs in that weak division

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Yeah you gotta like Turners odds of winning 12+ games this year, hes got so much talent to work with.

But im putting my money on KIFFIN!!!!

Comment

Whisenhunt could do wonders in Zona, simply because they play okay D and there only real problem is the O-Line and Whiz brought in one of the best in Grimm as the new O-Line Coach, so expect to see the line get better.

but i have to stay at the homer position and go with Tomlin. he isn't going to try and deploy too much of his defensive scheme and i actually think Arians will suprise some with the offense that will be run. and with LeBeau still at D-Coor, you can always expect a good defense. and plus as much as a i love cowher and miss him, he was basically just a motivational coach, Whiz and LeBeau did everything with x's and o's.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

whisenhunt, they got a great offense in place and i think they'll get a T in the second, theres some good depth at OL this year, plus gaines adams, i could see them making a run

Comment

i think whisenhunt will end up being the best new coach because if tomlin even attempts to change the defense in any way, it will cause problems because they dont have the personnel for a 4-3.

i dont think miami will be too good this year, but i like cam cameron to turn that team around.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I think Cam Cameron can get the Dolphins to a 10 win season, and Petrino get the Falcons to an 11-12 win season.

Comment

There are alot of rookie coaches walking into pretty good situations this year.
                          Petrino has Vick to work with and that is definately a good thing for a guy with an offensive mind like his.

Whis will have a ton of weapons with that offense and a new young QB in Leinart to groom for years to come. Plus he has Russ Grimm to help him out with the O-line.

Cam Cameron has a very solid defense and a questionable offense. The defensive weapons he has will really help him out this year.

Tomlin gets a great job knowing that he has incredible job security. He inherited a team with quite alot of talent and that just came off of a superbowl run a year ago.

I can see all 4 of these guys doing big things. I expect Whis to have the best first season though. That team has an incredible amount of raw talent and I really believe in him as a coach. I think all 4 guys will be successful to some extent but I really expect big things from Whis with a team that suits him well.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Next Best Thing View Post
                            What I meant is 1st time head coach ex: Sean Payton. Can any of the new coaches spark a turnaround like Payton did with the Saints?
                            Should have been Mangini.

Payton picked up an all pro QB in FA and already had a stud RB.

Mangini kept all of the same players essentially, but he totally re-did the system

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                              Should have been Mangini.

Payton picked up an all pro QB in FA and already had a stud RB.

Mangini kept all of the same players essentially, but he totally re-did the system
                              they still weren't as good as there record would indicate. payton deserved the coach of th yr award.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Cam Cameron WILL GET THE dOLPHINS INTO THE PLAYOFFS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information