No announcement yet.

Best Rookie Coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wae phillips actually is a solid coach. He did go to the playoffs. He doesn't need that much knowledge on offense with our talent on O, plus Garrett who is a young creative mind. He will put our defense throught the roof, and NFC Favorites, although we already are. Miles better than Norv Turner, that is all I have to say.

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
      Wae phillips actually is a solid coach. He did go to the playoffs. He doesn't need that much knowledge on offense with our talent on O, plus Garrett who is a young creative mind. He will put our defense throught the roof, and NFC Favorites, although we already are. Miles better than Norv Turner, that is all I have to say.
      Have you ever even stopped to think that Wade's new D might take a while for the players to catch on? AND BETTER THAN NORV TURNER?!?!?!?! Turner is in a much, much better situation in SD. He has the league MVP and a top-5 Defense, and we're better off then he is? Get you head out of your ass.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I'll go with Tomlin, for sure. I really think he will establish himself as a top coach in the league within the next 5 years.

Comment

LMAO!! You gotta love one Cowboy fan laying the smackdown on another.

Comment

wade phillips because he inherits the team with LT

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
              Wah?......

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
                ya that was a classic brain toot.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

I think Mike Tomlin for sure, Pittsburgh always has the best coaches.

Last year it was Mangini though.

^^Sig From Nvot9
                  J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                    Norv Turner actually is a solid coach. He did go to the playoffs. He doesn't need that much knowledge on defense with our talent on D, plus Rivera who is a young creative defensive mind. He will put our offense throught the roof, and NFC Favorites, although we already are. Miles better than Wade Phillips, that is all I have to say.
                    I took the liberties to make some revisions. This is exactly what you would have posted, had the Cowboys hired Norv Turner, rather than Wade Phillips. You are a sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                      Bobby Petrino, duh.

What was I supposed to say? Really?
                      im surprised his name wasnt mentioned until just then...he has always had an explosive offense, and i think he's the man who can turn ATL's offense into what it really could be, and definately high powered....

and i dont think you can judge a HC or coach period based off previous stints...for instance i think wade will do great comingg from san diego, with a D just as athletic and just as young, it should be just as tough on the edges...

and also i think norv is gonna help rivers, and the entire offense, this could be the year LT hits 2,000 yds, hell he doesnt have to really do much....but i think if anything he makes their offense better then last year, and more spread open

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by throwback54milkman View Post
                        I think Mike Tomlin for sure, Pittsburgh always has the best coaches.

Last year it was Mangini though.
                        Hah. Last year, it was Sean Peyton by a mile.

BoneKrusher

Comment

I'll go with Tomlin on this one. I think he's got a nice core group returning that showed progress down the stretch. He's still go LeBeau running the 3-4 there, and for all the "veteran unhappiness", most of the guys will likely be onboard by the time the campaign starts. They've got some key concerns to deal with this offseason ... but it's not as if their losses have been great so far, and it's largely been in areas that likely would've received attention anyways. Assuming Santonio Holmes grows, the overall timing of the offense should be fine, although a big, tall downfield receiver would be nice. Defensively, CB depth is needed, and the pass rush must be addressed. Trench work could be used on either side.

I'm not sure this is a great team, but I think their needs can be met this offseason with shrewd moves, and I could see this team winning, as of now, maybe 8-10 games, which should have him near the top of all new coaches.

Comment

I think Petirno is going to have a good year.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information