No announcement yet.

One and done or suck it up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather be in the playoffs. It gives the players confidence and experience for the next year even if you lose. Plus when you get to the playoffs anything can happen. All you need to do is make it in and everyone is back at 0.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

how does having a bad record have so many votes?
      psh, people have to realize that being in the playoffs is a priveledge

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
        So you're saying you'd enjoy a 3-13 season more than the one you just had?

Yes, if we arent gonna win it all then Id rather go 3-13 and get the top college player comin out. Why get my hopes up my heart can't take that s**t I still aint over that loss, where as when we went 6-10 I was over it before the season even ended.
        HALL OF FAMER!
        PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
        JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

i would rather go one and done. even though you lose in the playoffs, you still were in the playoffs.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Playoffs. Why? Because that means you have the building blocks to make it farther and just need a few more key pieces.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

I'd rather make the playoffs and lose than have the #1 overall pick. However, I would rather have the #1 overall pick than go 6-10.

Comment

I'd rather go 6-10 and sweep our division rivals than both of these.

Comment

Make the playoffs. there's always a chance you could go all the way, and just to see your team in the playoffs means you were winning games in the regular season, so the season was enjoyable.

Comment

Going through a 3-13 season is hell. At least if you make the playoffs you still have a chance. Kind of like that overused sports quote, "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information