NFL‘«÷s ‘«£Performance Based Pay‘«ō system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
    That Joey Galloway bonus would be something that is in his contract, paid by the team, not paid by the league.
    Its still moronic. Players should be motivated anyways not just because of contract incentives.

BTW are you TrenT on the bbs.buccaneers.com site?

Comment

I don't even know that this means but two Rams got it ( Richie Incognito and Todd Stuessie )
      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

i like the idea of rewarding players for out performing their contracts, davin holly of the browns received the 17th highest amount making 217,000, that to me is quite a nice bonus

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
          Its still moronic. Players should be motivated anyways not just because of contract incentives.

BTW are you TrenT on the bbs.buccaneers.com site?
          Well, that bonus is probably ther to protect teh organization as much as it is to motivate Galloway. They're paying that money for a speed receiver, but if he loses his speed, they pay less money.

And yes, that is me.
          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

I saw something on nfl.com that said the max bonus a player could get is 21%.

Comment

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
              Well, that bonus is probably ther to protect teh organization as much as it is to motivate Galloway. They're paying that money for a speed receiver, but if he loses his speed, they pay less money.

And yes, that is me.
              I knew it, It was that sig. The screwed up hit the the left reminded me of yours on the TBBBB.

Comment

Yeah, I use that sig on all the NFL boards I visit...unfortunately Hamlin is no longer a Seahawk, so I'm gonna have to make a new one.
                "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information