• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drew Rosenhaus

Man this has to be crazy!!!
    He just said that Drew Stanton is a late 1st round pick
    hahahahahahah
    I mean I know that he is Stanton's agent but I mean come on a late 1st round?

Baltimore: 7-4

Originally posted by Yung Flippa View Post
    Man this has to be crazy!!!
    He just said that Drew Stanton is a late 1st round pick
    hahahahahahah
    I mean I know that he is Stanton's agent but I mean come on a late 1st round?
    he also said greg olsen was a top ten pick, he is crazy. Todd McShay gave him the business, it was great.

Originally posted by mythbusta
    i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
    who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
      he also said greg olsen was a top ten pick, he is crazy. Todd McShay gave him the business, it was great.
      he Olsen agent???????

Comment

he most likely will go late 1st early 2nd. a lot of teams are very high on him.

Comment

Originally posted by PACKmanN View Post
          he Olsen agent???????
          apparently, because afterwards Mcshay said "Your just earning your money, Drew"

who dey?

Comment

Stanton going in the late 1st is not crazy at all.

Comment

Originally posted by lionsfan81 View Post
              are you talking about stanton? he has no chance of being picked in the first because he is so unpredictable. He is a good value in the late second but probably will not be picked higher than the mid second

Comment

Originally posted by lionsfan81 View Post
                no, he wont. hes a third rounder at best. hes injury prone and also makes too many eratic throws and is inconsistent. None of them bode well for his draft status.

who dey?

Comment

Stanton in the late first is as crazy as I dunno... Jason Campbell, JP Losman, or Rex Grossman going in the late first.

Comment

He also appears to be the third QB. That means he'll go late first, early second.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I would not be surprised at all to see Stanton go first round, but I bet he will go early second. My bet is either Oakland or Detroit based on what they do in the 1st.

Also, Olsen has less of a shot to go top 10 then Stanton has going late first. The earliest I see Olsen going is 14 overall, but I don't see the Panthers drafting him.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

I could definitely see a team in need of a quarterback trading up for a 2nd first round pick (in the late 20's) to grab him. Oakland, Detroit, Cleveland, Miami, and Minnesota all have picks in the very early second round, and one of them might want to be sure they get him.
                        The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                          He also appears to be the third QB. That means he'll go late first, early second.
                          no, the talent drop off from Quinn-Russell is huge. Like i stated before, he is injury prone, he is wayyyyyy to inconsitent, and Has troube reading defenses, which leads to erratic throws. he should go late sercond early third at the earliest.

who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                            Stanton in the late first is as crazy as I dunno... Jason Campbell, JP Losman, or Rex Grossman going in the late first.
                            Grossman was a projected first rounder. Everyone and their mom thought the Packers would take him.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Stanton played with one draftable player this year, in Matt Trannon. Thats about all he had. To me he is a late 1st rounder and I see him going to DET with their 2nd rounder. Hes a local fave since he played with Michigan St.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information