No announcement yet.

Drew Rosenhaus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Drew said that he might be going 2 the Lions because he is a local product
    So take what he says for what its worth

Baltimore: 7-4

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Grossman was a projected first rounder. Everyone and their mom thought the Packers would take him.
      My point is that it seems to me teams are willing and ready to gamble at the bottom of the first for that third/fourth QB. It's not insane if it happens with Stanton, as some posters are implying.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
        My point is that it seems to me teams are willing and ready to gamble at the bottom of the first for that third/fourth QB. It's not insane if it happens with Stanton, as some posters are implying.
        The only thing I dont see is a team gambling on him in the late first because no teams need a QB in the late first, except maybe JAX, but thats not really "late" Unless a team trades down

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
          I could definitely see a team in need of a quarterback trading up for a 2nd first round pick (in the late 20's) to grab him. Oakland, Detroit, Cleveland, Miami, and Minnesota all have picks in the very early second round, and one of them might want to be sure they get him.

No one will trade up for Drew Stanton. Why would they when all those teams second rounders are within the top 9? If he falls to a team, they might take him, but i seriously doubt that they will trade up for him, its not like he is a can't miss prospect.

Originally posted by mythbusta
          i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
          who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
            no, he wont. hes a third rounder at best. hes injury prone and also makes too many eratic throws and is inconsistent. None of them bode well for his draft status.
            Um you're wrong. In most drafts he's a high 2nd round pick, and he could go in the first. What bodes well for his draft status are his tools as a QB. Which he has quite the aresenal and with good coaching he could be damn good.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Drew Stanton, in my opinion, is a late first round talent, but due to the lack of a consistent and talented supporting cast people never got to see what this kid can do. One team will be very happy they spent a draft pick on him and he'll play for quite a while

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Have you all forgotten how he was a fixture in Scott's first round for a while? I think Chicago should draft him in the 1st, but they probably won't.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                  Um you're wrong. In most drafts he's a high 2nd round pick, and he could go in the first. What bodes well for his draft status are his tools as a QB. Which he has quite the aresenal and with good coaching he could be damn good.
                  he has good arm strength, but not good accuracy and desicion making. He panics and makes terrible desicions. He also has suffered a significant injury in each of the last 3 seasons. None of these bode well for an NFL Quarterback. Now im not saying he wont be drafted in the second, but he will DEFINETLEY not get drafted in the first, the latest pick for a team in need of a quarterback is number 23 to Kansas City is way too much of a reach for him.

Originally posted by mythbusta
                  i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
                  who dey?

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
                    he has good arm strength, but not good accuracy and desicion making. He panics and makes terrible desicions. He also has suffered a significant injury in each of the last 3 seasons. None of these bode well for an NFL Quarterback. Now im not saying he wont be drafted in the second, but he will DEFINETLEY not get drafted in the first, the latest pick for a team in need of a quarterback is number 23 to Kansas City is way too much of a reach for him.
                    Drew Stanton had a crap OL all year long, much like Brady Quinn. When the guy had time he was dead on. Sure he was inconsistent this year, but he's still a very good QB prospect. And he'll be at least an early 2nd rounder, at least.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Drew Stanton had a crap OL all year long, much like Brady Quinn. When the guy had time he was dead on. Sure he was inconsistent this year, but he's still a very good QB prospect. And he'll be at least an early 2nd rounder, at least.
                      You hit it right on the head

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                        You hit it right on the head
                        Rep points? ;)

Comment

You can't blame Rosenhaus he is just trying to do his job

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                          Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Rep points? ;)
                            I hooked you up!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathbyStat View Post
                              You can't blame Rosenhaus he is just trying to do his job
                              Look what he did with Willis

Comment

In my Feb 18th mock I had Stanton going to the Panthers and absolutely got railed for it by 99% of the posters who responded.
                                I've backed off my stance of him going that high...but I really believe
                                that a 3rd QB will go round 1 and as many as 4 QB's will go round 2.
                                QB's are the premium position / prospects....no team wants to be reminded of failed draft picks who didn't pan out when a Tom Brady is holding trophies in February.

Let's see ..in that 2000 Draft my Vikigns took
                                First round - Chris Hovan - DT / B.C.
                                Second Round - Fred Robbins -DT / Wake Forest
                                Third Round - Doug Chapman - RB / Marshall
                                Fourth Round - Antonio Wilson - OLB / Texas A&M-Commerce
                                Fifth Round - Troy Walters - WR / Stanford
                                We didn't have a 6th round pick, however we did manage to TRADE FOR
                                future starting QB - Spergon Wynn - S.W. Texas State (Look familiar Viking fans ?)

I remember arguing online with Viking fans who tried convincing me
                                that it was a good / great draft. Especially Chris Hovan who was the epitome of bust when was with us.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information